đź“ť OCR - Convert Images & PDF to text - New Plugin from Zeroqode

This powerful OCR plugin will allow you to extract text from any image or pdf almost instantaneously without making any API calls. Now also supports Receipts, Table and Invoices.

OCR

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page: at OCR - Convert Images and PDF to text Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

5 Likes

This looks like something I might be able to use. I will look into it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this plugin working as expected on a mobile? I’m not getting any results on your demo or in my own app. I try to use this on a phone for scanning receipts.

yes, it should work on mobile too, did you try scanning the same receipts on desktop?
did it work?

Time to time I get results on a desktop using your demo but even with basic receipt like this I get no results on mobile or desktop. When it works results come pretty quickly but it’s 1 out of 10 when it works.

Test receipt

I tried it before too. It didn’t work for me. Just wasn’t consistent enough. The words came out all jumbled and incorrect. I hope you guys can get this to work better. Would love to implement this into my app. :slight_smile:

@levon

Can this be made to work with a pdf of a spreadsheet (ie. columns)?

I’ve tested it, and it puts everything in a single column.

@boostsalesgroup can you share a few samples of what you are trying to scan so we check?

@robert same request please, if you can share a sample of a document with columns we’ll check
thanks

For instance… Can it separate the columns by first and last name? I’ve attached the a use case (first and last names) 05%20AM

as reported by other users it doesn’t always work well, but you could give it a try

EDIT: Nevermind! this works great, I was just trying to convert a heavy document! :))

Hey guys!

I really need a plugin which does what yours says it does, but when I went to test how well it works on your demo page, I got nothing…

I would like to test if this works with the PDFs I’m trying to convert before I purchase. Just because I’ve got about 1000 PDF documents to convert heheh

Cheers!