OneSignal FREE plugin for FREE and UNLIMITED Push Notifications 📱

in this meta tags…

Firefox…
console
Failed to load with source “https://cdn.onesignal.com/sdks/OneSignalSDK.js”.

1 Like

It does the job!!!
After 2 days trying to get the OplayerID on Android Superview to fill in Bubble Database, I finally succeed just by changing the line 84 in the javascriptobubble element as it is said here!
Many thanks to @pork1977gm and obviously to @mvandrei for this great pluggin and these whole documentation

Hi Eveyone! @mvandrei Thanks for everything you are doing!

I have two questions,
first. my first page (index) is the register page on my app.
I need to have the push notification notice to show up to my users once they are in the app home screen, not the register page (index), how can I do this?

Second, Ive set up everything in bubble and need to send push notifications to users when its getting close to a certain date. (3 days before, for example) any pointers as to how to do this?

thanks!!
David -

hey David,

hey @all,

Sorry for the delay. The project I told you about, the one that will blow your mind, is delayed, as some guys from India scammed me … AGAIN. I think I will just ignore that whole country when it comes to IT.

As for your request, in order to register a PID you need to assign it to an account.
So you can take the whole registration procedure, on your app home screen, not on index.

For the second issue, you just set a message to be sent to (all users, or segments) at that specific date and use push notifications service in workflow.

@mvandrei thanks for the quick reply!

On the first point it’s not clear to me, let me refrase it. Is there a way for to make the initial notice that is shown on my Index show up in my home screen once my users register in my app? :

I’m very confused. Seems like you have accessed that on a mobile device?
Push notifications in browser only works on non-mobile devices such as desktop, laptop.
For mobile device you need an app to ask for and deliver push notifications.

hi @mvandrei hi everyone
I have read this thread to the end, but since I’m a no coders so I still a bit confused and got a question, if I want to use GoNative as an app wrapped rather than Superview, are there a part of that Javascript that must be changed in order to adjust the app wrapped I use? or is it a general use?
Sorry for the silly question but need further explanation

Thanks in advance!

Hi @mvandrei

Can I set up these same steps to test in a web app without being wrap in an mobile app? I followed these steps but don’t seem to work in a web browser.

Thanks,
Neysha Borrero

Hi everybody!

I posted this on another thread, but I think this is the actual thread I should post it on.

I am really excited to use this plugin, but I am having some troubles. I have put Basic in front of the Authorization inputs but it is still asking me to input my API keys.

I saw a comment in another chain that suggested to uninstall, clear the cache, close down the browser, and try again. I have tried this and it is still not loading. If I have just missed please point me in the right direction. Thank you for your time!

Is there are working version/tutorial of this? Trying to get this to work in my app, running into some issues.

Did you set your bubble to java bubble_fn_ as playerwebid or 1?

Did you use a javascript to bubble element to retrieve player id to bubble database?

Hey!
What line did you change?

Hey Janjofe!

I have change

if(device.ios()){

to:

if (window.isIOS()) {

as pork1977gm said.

the line I have to change was eleven lines before the end of the script.

Obviously, this is working for me in android app with superview wrapper

Hey, I uploaded the sdk files to the root as you mentioned and I ran the line of code youprovided on the console. It references the "OneSignal is not defined at :1:1 .
What do I have to do to ensure that I uploaded the files correctly?

Awesome thanks for the reply. So you got it to work with superview for both ios & android? Did you get to implement it successfully with desktop notifications?

Thanks!

NVM, finally got the files uploaded correctly and now I have the promp for allow notifications popping up. But haven’t been able to retrieve user ID. Tried
OneSignal.getUserId(function(id){bubble_fn_1(id)});
for the JS element but no luck as of yet.
Anyone?

what platform?

Right now I’m doing for desktop Google Chrome & Safari. But I need the JS bridge for mobile too.

Thanks for the reply!

you need to activate all browsers in order for it to work.