Paid Freelancer / Assistance Needed

Hi there, I’m in the middle of building a project and need some help with one part, I’m willing to pay once the help is done.

Basically I want to pull data from different social media sources, in order to display them on the front end. There are 4 sources which are Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Blogs. So for FB & IG I want to pull the # of fans, avg engagement for a page, etc. For Youtube would need to pull statistics about the videos, and for blogs would need to integrate google analytics and pull traffic data from there.

This data will be pulled with the authorization of the owner, so a person would signup to my site, then signin to his Youtube and would be able to display channel data on bubble.

If anyone has experience doing this or knows how to please message to collaborate, thank you! :slight_smile:

Hi,

To clarify, you want to pull information only to the specific user that is logged in, correct? You do not want information about other users in general (for which could have limitations - see FB YT terms for example)

Thanks,
Rick
App developer - MVPs and more
Consultant in team alignment
(see profile)

Hello,
I’d be glad to assist you, PM sent.
Anna J

Hi,
This is well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Yup exactly, users would authenticate their Youtube for example which would pull this data onto my site and (hopefully) keep it updated

Hello @wobblecrafts ,

We’ll be glad to help you out with this. Check your PM please.

Regards Ezcode Team !