Photograph Metadata

wow, thanks, I will try it.

1 Like

Nice, seems to work using Hurl.it. Now I need to implement it in bubble. Using the image uploader, it removes exif data when clicking ‘reduce file size’ in the imageuploader property.

@alexis
Trying this I get the following error

Raw error for the API
{“code”:“CERT_UNTRUSTED”}

In the meantime (since your post above) the API Connector UI changed and asks for authentication infos…
I don’t know what to choose (“None or self handled”) won’t work

Anyone an idea abou the error?

Raw error for the API
{“code”:“CERT_UNTRUSTED”}

Thanks Carsten

@hgm.business
I had a look again at this issue and got the API working in a way that I can initialize the call and setup the return values.
However I cannot see anywhere I can add the path to the image let alone configure it dynamically as mentioned in @alexis screenshot. I simply do not have a parameter “URL” and even if I create one and add a fixed URL (the one I use to initialize the call) it won’t return anything…

I’ve just added a new plugin that performs this action to make it a bit easier for folks uncomfortable with the API Connector:

Gaby | Coaching Bubble
Private coaching, courses, and tons of free resources

2 Likes

Thanks @romanmg for this great plugin. Just what I was looking for. Is there any way to get location data from this plugin as well?

I’ve installed your plugin. Can you advise as to how I would create a thing/object “picture” and have the data point “Image date” that is date.

I am only able to pull the original date into text boxes and the yet is YYYY:MM:DD.

I’m holding my restless two month old so if this question doesn’t make sense I apologize!

hi @motorhome
Dso you know how to do it now?

HI @KeitaroNakata.
I have not been able to get photo location data in my app as yet. Just get the date and time data at the moment using the Image Metadata Plugin

hi @motorhome
Thank you for your reply,
I tried the Image Metadata Plugin, and could get following data!
スクリーンショット 2020-12-14 21.41.05

@KeitaroNakata Thanks. Looks great - I’ll give that a try

Hi! I’ve tried using the Image Metadata app but am having trouble pulling the image latitude and longitude. Can you explain how you got the image longitude and latitude to work please? Thanks!

All my photos are showing the same lat/long…is Bubble/AWS stripping the location data or is the metadata plugin not working?

Same here… I assume there are the location metadata of the the server they are stored. Any idea how to get the information of the images themselves?

Hello everyone ! quick question: is it possible to extract the location from the photograph with the plugin ?

Seems that no location metadata can choose from the list?

I have searched online and there is a page talking about extracting GPS location, but not sure whether it work. Can have a try on it.

Samson
Plugin Page
Plugin Forum

@samsonlcl
This metadata plugin she had created only works on photos that have been uploaded prior, and have the properties already available for extraction. Sadly it’ll only work on files that have already been uploaded to the S3 server.

In our case, the best way may be to create an actual plugin that scans the file AFTER it’s been uploaded, in our case it may be ideal considering we would want to compress the file before it even touches our database, right?

Kind of like ZeroCodes Get Image Information plugin.

I’ve searched for ways to get meta properties, but I am still not big into JS or C# so my education on creating the functionality on the actual plugin is limited.

Hello again ! quick question: can this plugin gives metadata from video files like mp4 and mov ?

Thanks !