Plugin Problem Storage Issue

I have a very simple webapp I made and I am testing a plugin with it.

I just received this message from bubble:

Hello,

We are sending this email to let you know that your application ______ has reached more than 60% of its file storage (1.3 GB against 2 GB under your plan).

You can add more storage to prevent file uploads from failing in the Editor.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help in scaling your application.

Best,
 Bubble 

Anyone dealt with this before? Anyone know why this would happen? It is a very simple API call plugin. Not complicated at all. Any suggestions on what to look for?

I already sent an email to bubble, just in case it is a bug or something. A lot of weird things going on lately. Not sure why.

Thanks.

Hello,

We are sending this email to let you know that your application ____ has reached more than 70% of its file storage (1.5 GB against 2 GB under your plan).

You can add more storage to prevent file uploads from failing in the Editor.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help in scaling your application.

Best,
 Bubble

Wow, I am not even doing anything and im up to 80%, what is going on here? I keep getting emails and haven’t done anything.

I’d definitely file a bug report.

Edit: unless that’s what you meant when you said you sent an email

1 Like

Thanks. I think they are trying to help me with it. For some reason it keeps saving data to my app when I don’t want it to. I have to do more research on plugins so they don’t save the data each time to the app.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.