Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

[Plugin update] Fast Popups

Hello Bubblers,

I just added a new workflow step ‘Show loader’ to the fast popups plugin. This helps you build beautiful loading & splash style screens for your app in a single workflow step. Check out examples screens below and demo page.

1. Use loading indicators from any source (e.g. loading.io, spinkit). Customize them fully
  2. Build your own splash style screens from custom content or any source on the web. Treat your users to cool animated ‘please wait’ screens like airbnb and other amazing tech companies
  3. Customize backdrop and background to ‘extend’ your design asset such as logo into a full sized splash screen or a loading screen to save those early costs in design work.
  4. Auto-close screens in a fixed time and / or from a workflow step anywhere across your app

If you’re an existing subscriber simply upgrade the plugin. If not, subscribe to the Fast popups plugin from the bubble plugin store. For ‘How to use’ and ‘Walkthrough video’ check out the docs

Happy Bubbling!
Cheers,
Gaurav
Bubble Developer Kit

Walkthrough video (6-mins):

Awesome. This plugin is great. Appreciate the updates!

The loader from https://bdkdemos.bubbleapps.io/fast_popups_loader is extremely fast! It’s kind of new record for Bubble loader. Great!

Haha thanks for the feedback @JohnMark!

Awesome! Love it!

Hi @gaurav, and thank you for this great plugin. Would there be the possibility in a future version to have input fields?

(we can only add inputs with some HTML to the Show Loader action, as it is the only one that accepts HTML, but this popup type has a defined duration - and I wouldn’t know how to retrieve the inputed values anyway :sweat_smile:).

Yes certainly. I’ll add it to my list!