[Plugin update] Fast Popups

Hi @gaurav. I just bought the plugin and it has some really nice effects.

However, I cannot get the loader to show on top of the floating groups. Therefore, in my case, it is never visible. Is there a way to get the loader on top of all elements in the page?

You just need to right click and ‘send to back’ on your floating group multiple times. Bubble doesnt show you the exact z-index of the elements but every time you click send to back it will change it. I tried on one of your floating group menus and it worked. You can try on your other menu

Hi Gurav,

I have tried your solution but it does not always work. At least I have tried to ‘send to back’ the left menu floating group at least a hundred times and it is still on top the popup. Let me keep looking at it and I will come back to you if I am unsuccessful. Best regards and thank you very much for your help!

Hello @gaurav,

Awesome stuff.

Will the RG tools allow to save all the invoice lines (each line has several inputs) data on a “save invoice” button.

Note that invoice is a table and invoice lines is a table connected to the invoice.

Thanks a lot.

Hello @gaurav,

Is there any way to use your popups to present users with two buttons for action confirmation dialogues, like “Proceed” and “Cancel” ?

Hi @alex5,
This isn’t there yet but I’ll add this in the next update to this plugin (no ETA)

I’m really looking forward to that.

Hello @gaurav, is it possible to increase the priority of the loader to run before first paint. I am finding it is not being prioritized, my app loads some elements then shows the loader. I am using a workflow event when page is loaded - show loader action.

Hi @Sophie,
As much as I wish that were the case, the order of painting of elements and running of workflow actions is determined by bubble’s code (which can only be accessed by their team). Ideally if this is the very first workflow step (and there’s no parallel page is loaded events) it should show first.

Ok Thanks for your response and the great plugin kit you have built!
I have managed to make it load first most of the time.

1 Like

Plugin update:

Added a ‘disable animation’ yes / no feature to all fast popups.
This especially helps for loaders as they now ‘appear’ instantaneous.
Feel fry to try out the demo and bubble editor page for loaders.

Cheers,
Gaurav

Hi @gaurav, can I use this as loader for when an RG is loading? If so, how can I hide this when rg finished loading?

HI Gaurav,

Now looking into a proper loader for my app. IN your demo I see the loaders are timeboxed ( 4 seconds), but I want them to stop showing when literally all elements are shown on the page. How do you set that up smart ( other than a simple show/hide actions at the beginning and end of the workflow)?
And what is the main difference of you plugin from just using some pop up?

Hi @SenorPelota,
So you can simply add bubble’s ‘Do when’ with the condition ‘page loaded (entire)’ workflow in your workflows tab and have the step ‘fast popups -> close all’ to achieve this.

Regarding the difference I guess its a bunch of several small things that make the development process easier (few seconds to setup without using design tab at all, auto responsiveness, timed closing etc, …) The more detailed list of things this plugin is useful for is here

Hi @shu.teopengco,
I don’t think that specific use case would apply to this plugin :frowning:

Thanks for the response!

H @gaurav this plugin is amazing! Congrats for that!

I trying to figure out how it works, I mean, do I need to add a plugin icon to every page, or add to all workflows? How is its configuration?

thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hi @vinicius.tst.eng,
Sorry for the delayed reply. Its all workflows :slight_smile: If you’d like you can use the element approach too but its not required.

Cheers,
Gaurav

1 Like