PMA - SaaS Project Management

I’ve been working on a project management application for the past weeks and would like to get feedback on the project. The project will be published to the Bubble Marketplace after we collect some user feedback.

Update 13/3: I added a Todo section. PMA got approved on the marketplace and is for sale here:

Documentation: https://guides.stepshot.net/shared/af56e6ff04774db09bbea84e54974e4a

Preview:

1 Like

tabbing to next input on log screen, goes upwards not downwards.

1 Like

I appreciate the feedback Beau. I noticed it too and that is not something which we control as users on Bubble. I will send an email to Bubble for this.

they know already, you can remedy it with some suggestions here

1 Like

It doesn’t look like anything works on the page besides the login button. Just FYI.

What happens when you press Sign Up? You can use login information below:

email: test@test.com
password: test

I tried the suggested solution. I’m just gonna wait until the roadmap feature is offered. Right now the issue going up is fixed when using TAB from Email to Password field.

Ya, I can log in fine. It’s ok, don’t worry about it, I guess you just aren’t done yet with it yet. :slight_smile: It looks like you have a good start. Keep it up. :tada:

Hi everyone,

based on your feedback I added more content to the homepage and a Todo section to manage todos seperate from projects. Hopefully can receive some feedback on the project.

Glad to say our app got approved on the marketplace. We also added a Todo section to give the application some more buzz… Would love to get feedback on the MVP version.

Kickstart your next project management application with PMA :wink:

Update 28/4/19

• Added a dashboard that contains the project and todos all on one page

I need help please, I am building a project management App with KPI and Chart, which must indicate progress on each project.
1 I have to link my different screens( I need ideas)
2. I need to create a form where users can type information in
3 All the information must then be populated in a summary screen,
4 From the summayr screen it goes to dashboard with GRAphics

Can anybody please help me

You might want to create a new topic, if you want to build this inside of PMA I can help you.

Updated and improved responsiveness on mobile.

Small update for today, I’ve added a footer on the homepage with Social Media Links.

Well, I tested this app and it’s not bad. I was just looking for something like this. Usually I used Basecamp, but I got tired of it. Now I’m searching for alternatives.

Update; this template has now been updated to the new responsive engine.