πŸ“” Podio API Connector - New Plugin from Zeroqode

logo

Podio is a cloud-based collaboration service. This plugin allows you to integrate Podio services in your app to perform operations with tasks

Documentation: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/podio-api-connector-plugin

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page: at Podio - API Connector Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode

Podio

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Hi Levon, I tried the plugin. And got stuck in the instructions. I followed step 1 to 6 to set up everything. But the documentation is missing the instructions on how the use plugin in the editor.

Can I get access to the editor of the demo app? That would probably help me to understand how to use the plugin.

Here it is https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=podio_demo&id=zeroqode-demo-12&tab=tabs-1

Hi Levon, Thanks for the link.

The last hour I tried to copy all your settings. For a moment I was overwhelmed by the amount of setting. But I really like to see this working. So I copied all the elements and settings. But without success.

After the set podio_token action nothing happens. So there is a connection with Podio. But something isn’t right.

When I take a look at the demo the workflow goes on after the set podio_token action.

I check everything and it all looks the same in your and my editor. Can you please take a look at my editor to make sure its not a bug from my side? A can not share a link in public but I can share the link in a private message.

@levon I realy like to test this out. Can you help me to take the next step? I’m stuck right now.

Hi Mike,
sorry for the hold up, we are having some holidays here (Orthodox Christmass) so experiencing some delays. A ticket is created though and we’ll try to get back to you asap
thansk

NP, Thnx for the reply.

1 Like

I tried it and was able to copy your demo setup.

My conclusion, it does not suite my experience level and attention span.

I foresee using this plugin will consume too much of my time to create the solutions I already established with Integromat.com

Thanks for your support.

1 Like