Possible to build this app? Tracking health data, creating analytics, support chat

Hi guys,

I’m new to bubble and to this community. I’ve been building a niche nutrition counseling business, using a Telegram chatbot, Telegram chat, a python-based backend and some other third party tools like typeform (www.notadiet.de).

Now I want to improve the user experience by moving together all those features into one central app. Before investing lots of time into learning bubble and building the app here, I wanted to inquire whether what I have in mind is possible/advisable to build in bubble at all. So your feedback is greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

These are the requirements:

• (Health) data tracking: user can input data, specifying a measured value, time of measurement, add a picture and/or description
  • Analytics: the collected and curated data can be visually displayed to make sense of it for the user
  • Support Chat: I’d love to integrate a tool such as Intercom for all support functionalities including chat, FAQ, CRM
  • Data security: since users input sensible health data, the app must adhere to European data security regulations (GDPR)
  • Adding online courses in the form of articles, videos in a structured way (such as teachable)

As another option we are exploring building a progressive web app.

Any feedback and/or ideas would help a lot!

Cheers
Luis

The only thing I’d be wary of is the medical data. Take a look at the specific requirements for the data you’re looking to capture, because for most medical data, the Bubble implementation won’t be compliant.

My suggestion you would be try 3rd party providers,when comes to build healthcare chat app required Hipaa compliance certification. so few providers only capable to provide chat ,video and voice call & other requirement with Hipaa certification

Sendbird
CONTUSfly
MirrorFly
PubNub
More information look at here https://bit.ly/2TPfOIm