Premium Template - Dashboard, CRM & 3 Websites

In Run mode (not in the Editor) it should be working if you have a Worfklow on the Group set and the elements are within it.

Send a direct message with a link to the app if you would like us to take a more detailed look :+1:

Hi @gf_wolfer

In regards to the Premium Startup Pack

1. In Menu 2 of the Dashboard area, it states “Invoicing - coming soon”. When will this extra feature be available?

2. Do you have any more updates in the pipeline for this template?

3. After purchasing the template, and there are further updates, will those updates be available to purchase individually?

Thank you in advance.

Mike

1. Within 1-2 months

2. Other than the invoicing, nothing major currently planned. But it will continue to be a main template for us, so there would likely be some small things depending on feedback and suggestions we receive.

3. As an owner of the Template you will have full access to any updates and upgrades performed on the Template. So all future updates are included in the current price :+1:
    *The Template price will likely increase once the invoicing features are added

1 Like

Thank you mate. Will purchase as soon as invoicing feature released.

Exciting news, we have added in the Invoicing Function. - Check it out! Invoice

This allows you to quickly create an Invoice with multiple line items, and generate a link for the invoice.
It also has an invoice page where you can have customers view their bill and pay the amounts.

It is simple in terms of data setup, as everyone has their own unique twists for invoice setups, but everything is there to make it super simple for you to adjust.

Also, everything is setup to be mobile responsive!! I don’t think even some of the best online invoicing apps have that capability! (I’m looking at you Wave!)

Get it now before the price goes up! (It will go up when some new documentation for it is completed)

Check it out here: https://001thepremiumlanding.bubbleapps.io/
Get it Here: Premium Startup Pack Template | Bubble

@mikescullion

1 Like

Ah, brilliant mate. I can’t wait to check it out. Thank you.

I promise, I will get around to reviewing the template asap. I absolutely love it and it has saved me lots of time. I also learned a few things from it too. Would defo recommend anyone buying this template, beginner or experienced.

Hello

I cannot find the documentation. On your webpage it says it is under the “Notes” section but where is the “Notes” section in the app?

Without documentation I cannot add a new page…

Thanks

Hi there, that is referring to the ‘Notes’ that are viewed while in the app Editor, and are placed directly on Elements and Workflows. We are still working on our documentation, so any feedback on necessary parts to include please let us know. Below is an example of the Notes section, and for the Adding a New Page section, we just sent you direct message with some details (will post it more publicly when the documentation is ready)

Example:

Hello

I cannot find the documentation. On your webpage it says it is under the “Notes” section but where is the “Notes” section in the app?

Without documentation I cannot add a new page…

Thanks online crm software

You can find a Reference to the ‘Notes’ section in the post just above in this thread.

For adding a new page to the Dashboard here are instructions:

On the Dashboard, and within the FloatingGoup SideMenu, Right Click one of the Groups (such as Group Home) and use ‘Copy with Workflows’ then right click to ‘Paste with Workflows’. Rename this group and the Text within it to your desired name.

Move the Group within the floating group using the arrow buttons to line it up so as not to overlap with the other elements.

Change the Conditional on the new Group to match the URL parameter you wish to use (change from “home” to “yourtext”), the parameter can be named anything you wish, but make sure it is different from the names used on the other Button Groups.

Now also copy and paste “Group Home”, this one being the large group that acts as a Page in the Dashboard. Under the conditional tab for this new group, change the “home” text to match the same URL parameter you chose for the Button Group - this will tell the Page when to show up.

Change condition on each the Icon, on Text, on Group to match parameter you want to use and match it with the Group you want to Show. This will tell these elements to change color when the URL parameter is a match (when the corresponding page is showing)

Select the new group and from the group menu select “Start Edit Workflow”

This workflow should be a Go To Page workflow. The page you want to go to is the current one you are on, but you need to send a URL parameter, so make sure the “Send more parameters to page” is checked yes.

The Parameter Key name is called ‘view’, and you must make sure that you name the actual parameter equal to the text you used on the Group, Icon, Text and Page so that they change conditions in unison when the same parameter is present. They must match exactly (recommend using all lower case letters)

If you are looking for more information on how to use URL parameters to show and hide elements, as well as the benefits of using Parameters, check out this forum thread: Architecture layout best practice: one page with multiple functions/groups vs multiple pages

Update :tada:

Just released some long overdue updates to this template to drastically improve the UI and UX along with some general bug fixes.
Some more minor updates will be made t the template over the next week or two as well, so if you use this template and find any bugs or oddities please let me know before I do a more formal re-launch :pray:

Test drive the template here
Please don’t type in any inappropriate names into the contact database, or the demo will need to become more limited

Quick video of the new look: