Privacy Rules - confused!

Hi all,

I was just about to deploy an app when I saw a Privacy Rules notification. I’ve searched the forum but don’t really understand when I do/do not need privacy rules.

I’ve built a marketplace - all content is public (name/profile image/listing information). Payment information is handled by Stripe and nothing sensitive is stored in a DB (no messages), other than first/last name (which is public anyway). I think the only content not revealed to other users is the email address field.

Do I need to setup privacy rules? I guess I should set one up for the email address field?

If so, is there anyone who would be happy to connect (I’ll pay) to discuss and guide me? I’ll take a look at Gaby or Cobubble if not.

Thanks

1 Like

It is always a good practice to setup privacy rules even if the content is public. You do not want unwanted folks to have access to the application data at any point.

Happy to guide you through this over a skype call if required. I am reachable at anil@techflux.co or @anilamesur on skype.

Regards,

Anil

Just sent you a PM

Hi Anil,

I’m having the same issues as @plund,
would you mind walking through Bubble privacy for 30 mins?

Thanks a lot,
Alex

Hi alex8,

Sure. Lets schedule something over skype. I am at @anilamesur

Regards,

Anil

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.