đź–Ť Programmatic Drawing with Workflows - New Plugin from Zeroqode

This plugin lets you programmatically (triggered by workflows) draw lines, circles, rectangles with various, colors, styles etc.

programmatic%20drawing%20with%20workflows

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page: at Programmatic Drawing With Workflows Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

2 Likes

Is it possible to have a live webrtc board ?

can you refer to some example so we get a better idea of what you mean please?

I don’t think the demo works.

Just added it as a plugin to try it out. Cool concept! Not sure if it works in Chrome as intended. For me, the “continue” action has no affect on shapes except for when enabled on the “line,” in which case a line won’t be drawn. Guessing it is a browser thing, but I also don’t understand what to expect of that feature so maybe I’m not using it correctly. The only other thing I would add is a way to delete shapes after they are drawn.

Hello, @willtaylordesign.

Regarding the demo page - https://zeroqode-demo-12.bubbleapps.io/draw, seems like it works.
Also you should check editor page: https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=draw&id=zeroqode-demo-12&tab=tabs-1 to see how we set it up.
Regarding a delete option for drawn shapes, we’ll work on that. Once it’s available will keep you posted. However no eta could give at the moment.

Cheers,
ZQ Team.

Thanks! Can you explain a little more what is to be expected from the “continue” action? When I select in the demo and attempt to add a shape nothing is added. I’m not sure I understand how it is used.

the “continue” action will continue drawing a line from the previous ending pixel, it won’t add shape with a continue action I believe

Hi, @willtaylordesign.

As Levon said, the continue is for drawing new draw or continue previous one when checked/unchecked.
Also we added erase action, so please upgrade the plugin and give it a try. The demo also was updated with the latest changes in plugin be sure to check it.

Regards,
ZQ Team.

1 Like

small glitch :wink: we don’t see last line (free bubble banner).

We have fixed this @JohnMark
thanks for spotting and reporting! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello.
is it possible to collect dynamic data for the initial x and y? after touching the drawing area? in this plugin

Hello, @joaopedrosampaioarau. Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to use this plugin with touch or drag. In can only work based on the coordinates that you are passing either manually or dynamically retrieving from input fields.
Apologies for the inconvenience :pray:

We have another plugin, that allows a drawing by touch functionality, called Paint & Signature Pad:

Perhaps it will be interesting to you. Please test the plugin’s functionality on its Demo page.
I have to inform you that this plugin does not allow to collect dynamic data for the initial x and y also.

Hope this info was helpful for you :pray:
Regards,
Zeroqode Team

I needed a plugin like this, but straight lines are drawn when dragging and circles at the start point of the drag. or just circles at the touch point. Is it possible to have something like this?
Are your plugin creation courses only in English? does the video have subtitles in other languages?

@joaopedrosampaioarau,

I’m afraid, this plugin contains a limited range of drawing tools, and there are no shapes or lines within it. This plugin is more for a hand drawing.

Concerning the languages of our courses - there is only one available language, it’s English, and there are no subtitles on other languages. Apologies for the inconvenience :pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

Can I use this plugin to get numerical input from users, make calculations and give a graphical output? Like a pattern making app.

Hello, @portnova.ksenia. Thanks for reaching out.

Basically, it is possible. But you need to take into consideration the list of plugin functionalities:

You can check out the plugin demo pare to see how it can be used:
https://zeroqode-demo-12.bubbleapps.io/draw

Hope it helps :pray:
Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like