"Push" group down when other group is visible

Hi,

I want to have a small animation when showing a group.

So I have a Group on top which should be always there at a fixed position - called group “a”

Then there is Group"b" which is hidden on page load and becomes animate “fade in” when clicking a button “submit comment”

Then there is Group “c” which shows all comments made on “current page topic”

So what I want is that:

Group “C” is below Group “A” but if group “b” is visible group “c” should be “pushed” down by group “b” .

How can I do this?

Thanks for you help!

On the group property editor tick “collapse group when hidden” (it’s something along those lines) + then also tick “animate the collapse”. Should do exactly what you need

1 Like

But they dont :confused: they are overlapping and not moving.

Perhaps the issue is the amount of spacing you have between A-B and B-C.

What I would recommend trying is having Group B contained inside another Group, which is visible on page load. But the actual contents of Group B are not visible unless your condition is met. (This new group would contain a bit of buffer space between A-B and B-C).

The other option is to make use of the Drag/Drop features. (Ie. when x condition is met, move to y location on the page, by specifying the location of another option (Group A).

2 Likes

Worked if all of them are in the same group.

lets see how the responsive design likes it

Thanks for your advise gentleman

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.