Quovo Connect - Need help with setting up

Hi All!

I’m trying to setup Quovo Connect in my app. Unlike Plaid, there’s no built-in plug-in, so I’m trying to follow their documentation here (https://docs.quovo.com/connect/)

I was able to get the UI token, but can’t seem to figure out how to setup the connect button.

From the looks of it, it seems like a simple HTML code. However, copying it into HTML element or running it as “script in header” yielded no results. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Okay…
From what I can see you will need to add the Quovo library script as a header in your Bubble app…
After that create an HTML element add in the HTML code they have provided.
You seem to have got it right till there.

But a simple “copy paste” wont work as their HTML code has a parameter “data-token” which I assume is the UI token you have got previously.
You will need to dynamically populate this parameter in your workflow…

Another thing I would suggest for troubleshooting is to check whether the Quovo library has been initialized before calling their HTML code.
You will need to run some javascript to do this.

Yes, I saved the library script into the header

I then created an HTML element and included the rest of the code. In terms of “data-token”, I generated one manually using API call and pasted between quotes to see if it works.
Can you elaborate on the last point - what javascript would I need to run to check whether the library has been initialized?