Recentlly bought a template but not showing up on my dashboard screen

I purchased a template a couple days ago, received a PO and everything but it does not show up on my dashboard screen. Has anyone seen this? I reached out to support a couple times with no response. I am trying to contact the sales team but it is becoming impossible

Why you need to do is create a new app then it will ask you if you want to use a template, then you can select the template that you want to use from the drop-down menu.

Got it! I was under the assumption that the template showed up automatically as a dashboard. Did not realize you have to create a new app. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there! I’m having a similar problem, except I don’t get a drop-down menu when I create a new app. Do I need to upgrade to the professional plan in order to get the drop-down menu?
Thanks!

‘Template (optional)’ should be the second dropdown right under ‘Name of this new app’ in the ‘Create a new app’ popup. Submit a bug report if the dropdown still doesn’t show.

Yep, thanks. I just tested it out with a free template, and the drop-down menu appears. I think the issue is with the template I purchased.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.