This is a Zip file generator. This will create a Zip file of a list of files using url.
You can set the file to be automatically downloaded by the user or not and also store it to Bubble (with Bubble file size limitation).
The Zip file is generated on client side. You can also choose compression method and level.
Pretty simple to use with One action : Create a Zip file, one Event (When zip file is ready) and 3 states( Zip file (file), progression (integer) and Current file (text) that tell you which file is processed).
- File list url (list of text, so you can use image or file field)
- File name for each file
*Autoincrement. Will avoid issue with file having the same name.
- Zip file name (you can choose the Zip file name or let the user choose it own with an input field)
- Automatic download (Download will start automatically when zip file is 100% done. If you uncheck this, you should use the option to store in Bubble)
- Compression (Store or Deflate)
- Compression level (1-9, only apply if Deflate is selected)
- Save file to Bubble (Will create a base64 encoded file available in Zip File state and trigger event * Zip file is ready. This is not linked to Current file and progression but will wait for the initial file to be ready before launching)