Selecting dates and date ranges in the Calendar

Hi, how can I allow users to select multiple dates and date ranges (from date A to date B) using the calendar plugin? Thanks in advance.

Hello,

We donā€™t support this yet in the calendar element, but if you use the date picker that should do it.

Hi, is the date picker that you said referring to the ā€˜time pickerā€™?

1 Like

Yes correct

Thanks Emmanuel. :slight_smile:

@emmanuel I was stuck on the FullCalendar plugin because I couldnā€™t select dates.

Before posting a new thread I did a forum search and opened up 11 tabs containing the word calendar and thankfully, on my 5th tab (this one), I found the answer!!!

So the time picker also allows for dates! Do you think you could make the UI more understandable by maybe changing the Label from ā€œTime Pickerā€ to ā€œTime/date pickerā€?

Iā€™m only asking so that people after me do not have to search the way I did!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, iā€™ll think about it.

1 Like

would be great if we could display, in a repeating group, data that meets a range criteria from a calendar.

1 Like

Is there a way to know the range that has been selected in the calendar?

Have you figured this out yet? Iā€™m having the same problem: Iā€™m trying to select a date range in the Full Calendar (for example 7.00 AM - 10.00 PM) and with mouse release, show a pop up that has the date range Start and End as its Start and End dates.

Do you know how this can be done?