Selectpdf plugin: add minimum load time to allow all content to be loaded

I guess there is a minimum, minimum load time then? :stuck_out_tongue:

Is the longer wait time causing a problem? In my case, Iā€™d rather wait a minute longer if that means everything gets loaded, and printed, properly.

Well not a problem but for just printing an invoice to take 11 seconds itĀ“s a lot of time and our users are complaining about that every time they print an invoice.

i moved all my printing actions to the API workflows so it all happens in the background. I show an alert ā€˜Print process startedā€™ and then people can pick it up in the ā€˜documentsā€™ section or they just wait to receive it by email. Especially the email part makes it ā€˜easierā€™ to wait.

1 Like

I also needed this to make sure all images load. This was my problem before. Of course, it would be nice if pages would load faster, but before the pdf would be half-empty, which is really bad.

It doesnā€™t seem like the minimum time has any effect on the generation. I set it to 30 seconds, but the pdf generation finishes in less than 10 secondsā€¦ I will file a bug report.

ThatĀ“s right. It happens to me too.

API workflows are a UX great solution, very similar psychological effect as showing a loading gif during page load.