Send email problem

I also still have this problem how can it be fixed

My advice would be: Setup Sendgrid. It’s easy and its free if you send less than 100 messeages a day

2 Likes

Im using another way, want to share with you.
I added Zapier ( to catch hook and send email from our domain email address)
Here is my steps:

1. Create Zapier get webhook address with catch hook action.
  2. Add this address to API connection, ( type = POST, add body parameter).
  3. Send test POST request , then get the sample data from webhook
  4. Zapier-Create email template with data post from Bubble( added our domain email)
  5. Create a table to store log, then from workflow create action " Create a new thing"
    Action: Get data from external API then inport parameter to POST.
    Then test.
    Zapier working very well.

Sendgrid does not support transaction email with Dynamic data.

If you are still running into issues sending emails from your app, please submit a bug report

I submit another post at Bug forum,

Our current plan is Pro.

Hello

Has there been a solution for this issue yet? My normal bubble send email workflows just stopped working.

I’m still on the free “hobby” plan, my app is unpublished, I do not have a custom domain. Everything was working fine about a day or two ago. I do not want to have to use sendgrid right now. I’m just building and testing out a beta.

Thank you

1 Like

Same here.

Opened a bug report, waiting for the response.

@neerja, would be great if you could look into this as a priority - I believe it’s fundamental for a lot of affected apps.

1 Like

We are looking into this now

3 Likes

None of my bubble emails are working, including password resets, etc. It’s impacting all of my users!

1 Like

We have identified the issue and are working on a fix. The emails are queued and will go out eventually.

1 Like

@neerja Hey, how long do you think it will take from now? Do i have to find another email solution untill it works? Or is it going to work within the next 1-2 hours?

1 Like

@nicklasp1337 New emails should already send normally. We are working on the queue emails. Status Page will reflect the latest.

@neerja I sent some test emails, 30 min ago, and about 20 min ago and i just sent one now (1 min ago), and nothing has arrived yet

@neerja New sent emails are not working for me, i don’t know if i’m the only one with that problem

I am also still experiencing the issue with both of the apps that were experiencing it earlier.

1 Like

@nicklasp1337 @ben9 Thanks for the update. We’re investigating why the fix for new emails isn’t effective in some apps

2 Likes

To give the community more information, the issue is that apps not using their own keys are facing problems and we’re working with Sendgrid to resolve that.

2 Likes

For new emails, if you are still running into issues, this is likely due to rate-limiting which can be confirmed in server logs under ‘Sending email failed’

@neerja I do not have any issues showing up in the logs, but am still not seeing the emails. Could you please advise next steps?

1 Like