Sending data to a popup + search problems

Hey,

I am creating an app to store customer feedback.

I watched the tutorial video but I still get a problem trying to send data to a popup.

Everything seems alright here ^, but when I am setting up the workflow there’s no ‘Parent Element’s current…’ selection like in the video:

What might be wrong?

The second problem I get is setting up search by date

The check mark is supposed to work as a search button.

I’ve set up everything like for other search fields, but the search by date always shows no results. Does anyone know how to deal with this?

I could also use some help setting up conditionals for a multitag search.

I’m trying to set it up to search for up to 5 tags, but without the right conditionals, if I type in less than 5 tags, the missing tags are considered blank and the search just shows everything on the page.

Need some help ASAP!!

It seems like you are missing the ‘show popup’ action. That should be Step 1. Then you display the data in the popup.

Thank you! It works now.

I am still trying to figure out what to do with the search

I dont see how you set up the RG that will display the feedbacks. Maybe its not empty, but the cells are not showing data because you have not specified what data they need to show.

It could also have to do with the date field. Maybe it helps to add ‘formatted as’

Thanks, now the search by date works too

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.