Set States FREE Video Tutorial 🎉

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to do a video about how to use set states because it’s so important to know and helps so much. Once you understand set states you can do so much more with bubble. It’s mind blowing. :exploding_head:

Here is a 10 min video that explains how to use set states with changing “pages” in a one page app.

This helps you understand why set states are helpful and how much less work it is once you understand it. You can use it in so many ways!

So much better than a bunch of show/hide workflows. Hope this is helpful to some of you beginners. :grin:

Enjoy!

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiHOXzsiYFY

11 Likes

Hmmm, I already got a dislike on my YouTube video…

Um… Did I do something wrong? Anyone want to give me feedback on it? Please let me know. Thanks!

If it is wrong I will gladly take it down.

Ok… I guess I will be taking down the video. Already 4 dislikes. Anyone care to tell me why? Thanks.

Seriously, no need to give anymore dislikes on YouTube, I get it. It’s not good. Anyone care to tell me the reason please?

its got 7 dislikes now

dont be so insecure, probably someone trolling,
i believe its possible to hide your like ratio with youtube.

Thanks, I see that. But seriously? Why doesn’t anyone just tell me what’s wrong? Thanks for a response. Doesn’t make sense to me, wish they would tell me why it is wrong.

it might just be to provoke this type of reaction, or maybe something else they dont like, not necessarily the video.

skimming through it quickly; i can see the music makes it hard to understand your voice.

Hmm… ok. That’s not good. I thought it was better than just my voice. Thanks for taking a look.

Video is OK. Music and voice are also OK. You are getting trolled or you are trolling us with the dislikes.

Either way: video is fine! Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, I enjoyed the video, found it helpful and , personally, like the presentation, including the mistakes. Don’t take it down.

1 Like

Ok, well that’s good to know. Well, I don’t know what trolling is and I hope I am not doing it. It sounds bad. Thanks for letting me know. That’s good to hear some other feedback.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks @ken, I was getting super self conscience about the whole thing since this was my first tutorial I made. Thanks for the positive feedback. I guess I will give it a little bit of time, unless someone can give me a good reason to take it down. I will try to not let the negative dislikes get to me.

1 Like

Ohhhh! Thanks for that. Ya, not trying to do that. :slight_smile:

Yeah, the internet can be a cruel place!

1 Like

Ya, it sure has been for me. I have tried to start so many different businesses but haven’t been able to get past people just being mean. Thanks ken!

1 Like

I would change the title of this post to something more positive :slight_smile:

Ok, thanks!

I just hid the like ratio so it wont bother me anymore. If there are legitimate reasons for it being wrong or bad they can let me know here. :slight_smile:

Keep on ignoring them. There’s that saying about tall nails get hammered that seems apt for anyone who’s trying to better themselves in a world of complacent friends, family and anonymous online critics.

2 Likes

Haha, thanks. :slight_smile: That’s a good one.

1 Like

I liked the video and the Info provided. We need a lot more for new users like me.
Thanks