Simple Iframe - New Plugin from Zeroqode

hey Bubblers!
we have published a new plugin - Simple Iframe

This plugin lets you add any website into your Bubble app through iframe and configure its parameters without having to write html code
here is the plugin page: Air iFrame Embed Website Plugin | Bubble

and here is the demo page:

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Hello, friends! :wave:

We have updated the demo page for our plugin Air IFrame Embed Website! :tada:
Hope you will like it. For the details, screenshots and setup example info, check the demo page’s editor:

https://zeroqode-demo-13.bubbleapps.io/iframe-simple

Air IFrame Embed Website | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Have a good day! :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport @levon hey guys! I’m currently using the Simple iFrame plugin and would like to do a feature request. Is there any possibility to include an option to avoid right click in the frame? I’m currently sharing sensitive documents through it and want to avoid copying or printing.

Thanks a ton!

Hi @aestela, thank you for your message and thanks for using our plugin :slightly_smiling_face:

First of all thanks for your feedback, we will check with the team your feature request for removing the right click from the frame and see how feasible it is to be added with the next updates.

Once the feature will be available we will get back with a message in this thread!

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hey @aestela, hope this message finds you well.

We would like to understand how feasible will be the update for the Simple iFrame plugin, thus would like to ask for more details regarding your use case.
Please let us know what type of site are you going to display inside the iFrame, also let us know if there will be any external links that are needed to be open (to prevent right-click on the iFrame which shows a site from 1 domain or others).

We need to understand exactly your use case to make sure the update will be useful :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you!

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello,

Cool Plugin!
Im getting a random refresh of the iframe page every time i enter the bubble page int he first time, Any idea why is this Happening? @levon
Best,
Tomer

@ZeroqodeSupport ?

Hi @tomerlan5, thanks for reaching out.
We highly appreciate your interest in our Zeroqode plugins.

Unfortunately, we couldn’t reproduce the reported issue on our side. Would it be convenient to share more details related to your use case?
Namely:

• screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings (for the screencast recording, let us please suggest using the Loom tool).
  • screenshots and/or screencast of the issue you have (debugger, browser console, etc);
  • steps to reproduce your issue, device, and operating system;

This will allow us to identify any possible cause much faster. :pray:

Looking forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Zeroqorde Support Team.

Hi Guys,
Does any one know of a way to generate an iframe to embed content out of a bubble app into other external site such as a take or repeating group in bubble?

Thanks

Hi @costas, thanks for reaching out.

Would it be convenient to add few more details or example of the required functionality to your question?
It would allow us to understand better and provide a more precise answer.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thanks for getting back.

I would like to give user the ability to embed a repeating group for example into a website through an iFrame. Hope it makes sense.

For example, if it’s an article system, i wasn’t the fronted functionality to be able to be embedded.

Hi @costas, thanks for your reply

We are afraid that this plugin would not support such requirements (embed a repeating group). This plugin allows adding a website to the Bubble app via an iframe and customize its parameters without writing HTML code.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with about our plugin.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thanks. Basically, that’s what I would like to do, add Bubble app/website into another website. So what your plugin does I guess but the other way around.

Its ok. Thanks for help.

Hi @costas, you’re welcome :wink:

If any questions will appear, just drop a message.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Im testing your plugin, and if iframe has a buttom with redirection to somewere else, then on desktop it opend and stay on the same url - works, but on mobile it redirect to this url and i see new URL in page url, so it looks like open a new window.

Hello @dophaminum

Thank you for reaching out.

To understand the issue you are having a bit better, can you please record a video showing the problem you are experiencing? As we have checked the demo page and it seems like the plugin works well both on mobile and desktop. The additional details and visual demonstration will help us to pinpoint the issue and fix it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

How can I hide specific elements shown within the Iframe?

Hello @mrmatthieu,

Thank you for your question.

Can you please provide a few more information or an example of what you’d like to hide within the IFrame?
It would allow us to understand better and provide a more precise answer.

Looking forward to your reply. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

There doesn’t seem to be a way to make this responsive? You have to set the pixels…?
Can we make it 100% in height?

Hello @jamesh95,

Thank you for reaching us,

We will try to answer each of your questions:

“There doesn’t seem to be a way to make this responsive?” - yes, you can use it on your mobile device you can check the live preview to see how it works, also you can for example set the Minimum width and maximum width in %.

“You have to set the pixels…?”- yes you’re right, it is necessary to set both the height and width, as well as the position (X,Y) of the element.

“Can we make it 100% in height?” - You can achieve that by setting the height of the element to match the height of the page in pixels. same height in pixels as the page itself.

Hope this was helpful. If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team