[SOLVED] Remove value checkbox in one cell in database

Hi guys,

I try to figure how checkbox works. I have 7 checkboxes with a text value (monday, tuesday, etc.). Currently, the values are stored in one cell:

When I check the checkbox, the text value is added in the cell but I don’t know how to remove an element when the user uncheck the checkbox.
I think it’s different from the other way because in my case, the checkboxes have not their own cell in the database.

Someone can explain me how to do that?
Thank you so muuuuch!!! :pray::pray::pray:

The way I would do this would be to have the days of the week as a data type (table). Let’s call this table DOW. Then I would make the field Repos a list of type DOW, so that when adding to your cell or removing from it, you are adding/removing a DOW.

If you don’t want to do this and instead want to continue to use Repos as a text field, then I think your remove will be a little more complex in that you will have to do a search. So Repos remove do a a search for x where entry = Jeudi etc. Something like that.

I hope this helps.

Okay I breaaaathe. Let’s go!
I am right until now?

Okay it works :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
But for the preset, it doesn’t like that (all are “yes”)

@camille, here’s what I mean …

If the link above does not work, copy and paste the following, without the quotes … “https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=horses&id=louisforum&tab=tabs-1

It works!!! Thank you very muuuuuuuuch :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Glad to be of some help.

1 Like