Stop Scrolling On Mobile

I’m making a mobile web app and im wondering is it possible to disable scrolling on mobile?

1 Like

I figured it out. if anyone needs it just add this to your page header

5 Likes

thanks @lockymadera
but I found in the comments of the link that you provide a more stable solution (this one use http and it’s creat some security issues)

Extremely helpful!

1 Like

thanks @lockymadera. Do we need this for Android? If yes, do you have the code? Thnaks

Hi, sorry I have since swapped to an android phone but I haven’t had a use for the code since to be honest and I’m not exactly sure how to do it on android if that code doesn’t work sorry.

Also looking to implement a more stable solution. What did you end up going with?

1 Like

Thank you for this!
I am adding it as an HTML element on the page, however “/* This is a tag /" is appearing on the screen. It is currently working without me having any custom ID attributes - do I need to add any? I see "/ This class related to the bubble.io element “Body”. See ID Attribute */” - but it’s working without any.

It was working briefly and now it’s not - not sure how that could be. I also tested the original app on my iPhone and the bounce scroll is happening. So this doesn’t seem like a stable solution?

Download this iOS app: ‎Uncoached on the App Store
and say if it happens there also

I’m looking for a solution that works as a PWA. Nonetheless, thanks for the suggestion.