Stripe.js - The most powerful payments plugin for Bubble. 💳

@iamsalar The direct debit bit would be the coolest feature!

I think the biggest issue will be dealing with the synchronous vs asynchronous stuff

3 Likes

+1 for SEPA :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is it possible to use this plugin alongside the builtin Bubble Stripe plugin so that I can continue using the subscription features? Do you have a rough ETA for v1.1 with subscription support?

1 Like

We’re on track for a Sunday release. Version 1.1 will let you create customers as well as subscriptions. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome. Any chance this implementation will allow a seller to create new subscription plans from Bubble and add subscribed users to multiple plans in Stripe?

1 Like

We’ll put up a changelog with every build to get a sense of what’s new and what’s changed. For now, we’re targetting both Stripe and Stripe Connect features for customers and subscriptions. Other feature ideas, like managing multiple subscription plans, are always welcome! Email us at plugins@cobubble.com. :wink:

1 Like

Awesomeness! Thanks.

1 Like

Version 1.1

An anticipated minor plugin update that comes with support for Customers and Subscriptions.

Added

• Create customers
  • Create customers for sellers (+)
  • Retrieve and update customers (+)
  • Create subscriptions
  • Create subscriptions for sellers (+)
  • Create plans for sellers (+)

Improvements
None

Removed
None

Documentation for this update is available on the Stripe.js Plus Documentation page.

(+) = Available in Stripe.js Plus

1 Like

@iamsalar

In the Stripe workflow that’s built into bubble, there’s an option for “Charge a user using saved CC”, and within that option a check-mark option for “Authorize the charge only”. I don’t believe there’s any way to communicate to bubble whether this authorization failed or succeeded.

I wonder if your stripe.js plugin would be able to accomplish this?

1 Like

Sounds like an idea worth exploring, @manager. We’ll add this to the queue to see what we can do!

For future reference, please give us a shout at plugins@cobubble.com with ideas. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is the one feature we’re missing in our app using Stripe.js compared to the built-in Bubble Stripe integration. Thank you @iamsalar this is a great update!

3 Likes

Hi Salar ,

Is there anyway to charge a customer for a seller using the customer’s saved (default payment source) without generating a new token? Other implementations let me use the customer ID as the payment source.

Maybe I’m missing something simple.

Also, I’d like to second the request for authorizing payments. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Nathan

5 Likes

Version 1.2 (slated for Wednesday) will improve Charge requests to include customers and authorizations. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you.

1 Like

What about Apple Pay integration?

1 Like

@codurly The best way to get us to take a look is by sending an email to plugins@cobubble.com. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Version 1.2

A minor plugin update that comes with support for Authorizations and Customer Charging.

Added

• Charge payments to customers
  • Charge payments to customers for sellers (+)

Improvements

• ‘Capture Now?’ for charge requests

Removed
None

Documentation for this update is available on the Stripe.js Plus Documentation page.

Upcoming in v1.2.1: support for capturing authorize-only payments
Upcoming in v1.3: balance and payouts for Managed Accounts

4 Likes

Version 1.2.1

A tiny plugin update that comes with support for Authorization Capture.

Added

• Capture an authorized charge
  • Capture an authorized charge partially (+)

Improvements
None

Removed
None

Upcoming in v1.3: balance and payouts for Managed Accounts
Upcoming in v1.3.1: support for Stripe TOS acceptance

2 Likes

Does this allow me to pre-authorise payments, e.g. a customer enter their card details, and once the seller accepts their reservation, the money is taken?

Thanks

1 Like

@pc001 That’s what Authorizations are - authorize now, capture later. :smirk:

3 Likes