A predictable plugin update that comes with support for Card Charging, updated terminology and a bug fix.
- Charge payment to a customer's alternate card (+)
- Renamed ‘token’ parameters to ‘Source’
- Renamed ‘Charge payment to customer’ to ‘Charge payment to a customer's default card’
- Renamed ‘Seller Account ID’ to ‘Seller ID’
- Renamed ‘Customer Account ID’ to ‘Customer ID’
- Rearranged all charge request parameters
- Resolution for a Bubble plugin error
- ‘Card Token’ from ‘Create a customer’
Documentation for this update is available on the Stripe.js Plus Documentation page.
(+) = Available in Stripe.js Plus
If you see the dreaded 'not initialized' error again, send this pre-written email to Bubble.
We don't offer support on the Bubble Forums! Get free, one-on-one help via email@example.com.