Stripe.js - The most powerful payments plugin for Bubble. 💳

Thanks @copilot, yes, I know that we control our Strip API version from the Stripe console, however, my question is whether the current version of Stripe JS has been tested with the current Stripe API version (2017-06-05)? Thanks again.

Stripe.js will always support the latest API version, which is 2017-08-15 at this time. :wink:

1 Like

Stripe.js Plus is now available from Bubble!

We’re committed to growing the Bubble community and advancing its features. As proud beta testers of some of Bubble’s most prominent and game-changing features, it’s exciting to introduce Stripe.js Plus as one of the first paid plugins on the Bubble marketplace. Grab a copy in your project’s Plugins tab and get going. :slightly_smiling_face:

Group 2

3 Likes

Version 1.4.9

A tiny plugin update that comes with support for Seller Business Names.

Additions
-Update a seller’s business name (+)

Improvements
-Company for bank account token type

Removed
None

Documentation for this update and more is available on the official Stripe API Documentation.

(+) = Available in Stripe.js Plus

3 Likes

Hi @copilot,

Does your latest version support ideal payments?

Cheers!

Hey @MattN,

We’re just a few updates away from supporting iDEAL payments. :wink:

1 Like

Version 1.4.11

A quick plugin update that comes with support for Debit Cards for seller bank accounts.

Additions
None

Improvements
-Currency added to ‘Convert card into Stripe token’ action

Removed
None

Documentation for this update and more is available on the official Stripe API Documentation.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Version 1.4.10 was a small plugin update to resolve a Bubble-related issue.

2 Likes

Version 1.4.12

A favorable plugin update that comes with support for Coupons for Subscriptions and Last 4 of SSN.

Additions
-Create a one-time coupon (+)
-Create a repeating coupon (+)
-Retrieve a coupon (+)
-Delete a coupon (+)
-Update a seller’s Last 4 of SSN

Improvements
-Coupon Code added to ‘Create a subscription’ action

Removed
None

2 Likes

Hey @copilot - quick question: Can I have dynamic pricing? Each listing may have a different price depending on what the seller chooses.

Example: Seller A lists an item for $50. Seller B lists an item for $29.99. That way I don’t enter a default amount to ‘charge total (in cents)’.

Let me know, thanks!

Hey @plund,

You’d likely want to store Item values and use Dynamic Data to feed the amount to charge. If you need more help on data structure or need some options on understanding platform payments, feel free to give us a shout via plugins@cobubble.com.

Hey @copilot, how can I setup a credit/debit card (with your new functionality) for sellers to make sure they receive payments to their credit/debit cards instead of to their bank account? If so, that would be a solution to the fact that you only offer support now to US/CA banks accounts with routing numbers (when I need typical European IBAN accounts).

Do I have to do something like: Create seller → Convert credit card into token → Convert ID number to token?

Thanks!

Hey @eurogar,

You can take advantage of Convert card into a token to tokenize a user’s debit card and use that as the external account for a Seller. The availability of payouts to debit cards is governed by Stripe so be sure to refer to their documentation for usage and guidelines. By the way, we don’t offer one-on-one support on the forums so feel free to give us a shout at plugins@cobubble.com whenever you need more help! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Version 1.4.13

A timely plugin update that comes with support for Trial Periods for Subscriptions.

Additions
-Create a subscription with coupon (+)

Improvements
-Trial Period added to ‘Create a subscription’ calls

Removed
-Coupon Code removed from ‘Create a subscription’ action

2 Likes

Thanks for the info! I’ll try to go a bit further with this!

Is it possible to charge a customer via ACH instead of Credit Card with this plugin?

Hey @trevor,

ACH payments are not currently supported just yet due to the additional steps required to setup and use them in Stripe. We’re looking forward to allowing ACH payments in the next few weeks. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome!

@copilot Hey! Are there any plans to support or integrate with Stripe Elements?

Would like to be able to use Apple Pay. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @michaelchang516,

Apple Pay support is on our roadmap for the future, but give us a shout at plugins@cobubble.com! :slightly_smiling_face:

Stripe.js Plus is now free!

We kicked off this plugin to bring just some of Stripe’s neat features to the Bubble platform. After countless emails and numerous sponsors, we’re excited to replace Stripe.js’s free plugin with it’s more powerful and capable variant at no cost. This is a move longtime-coming for us, and we’re thrilled to see what’s next. :slightly_smiling_face:

Note: All other Stripe.js variants have now been deprecated, so upgrade to the latest and get started!

Group 2

2 Likes