Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

Stripe.js - The most powerful payments plugin for Bubble. 💳

Great thanks for the response. Any plans to add it?

As Stripe becomes more popular it is likely that a seller may already have a Stripe account and I guess it will fail if you try to use the same email (although actually in my tests it allowed me to create another Stripe account with the same email address as an existing one so maybe Stripe doesn’t care)

Thanks

Simon

It’s been part of the roadmap for a while, though has not been evaluated for feasibility within the context of Bubble. We’ve been busy with and are just a couple weeks away from passing the next major milestone for Stripe.js, which aims to significantly reduce the learning curve and increase possibilities. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi, I can see there’s a way to add a trial to a Platform subscription, but it doesn’t seem to be available for Seller subscriptions. Is this intentional? Is there a way to add a trial to a seller subscription?

Hi @george111,

We’ve had a strong focus on the Platform-specific calls so any outdated or missing features from the Sellers’ side may have been an oversight. Do look out for our next major release in the coming weeks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi.
I am trying to list all payouts to a custom seller but when setting the data source to “List all payouts to custom seller” I get the following error: https://imgur.com/a/nhJOZaY
Clicking on “more” doesn’t show me any options. Also “Type” and data source match so I don’t know what is the problem.

Hi @ion.petrea,

This thread is not the place to post bug reports or issues. Did you refer to the Support section above?

Hey @copilot, I buyed your course Platform Payments, and after setting the workflows for the Custom Seller, I see that in “Update a custom seller’s payout schedule” is missing the field delay_days like in the Stripe Documentation.

Can you update the plugin please, and integrate the delay_days field ?

Is there a way to display a custom seller’s external account in bubble? More so, is there a way to display the external account in a graphical manner the way Stripe does - i.e. displaying the bank logo and graphic representation of the account and routing numbers that mask the first several characters, etc.

Version 1.9.0 - 1.9.9 [Beta]

As you may know, we’ve hand our hands full with bringing Stripe.js to the next major milestone. Our focus from the beginning has been to make Stripe.js a more configurable, maintainable and reliable offering for your applications’ payment needs. Since the start of the Beta releases in mid-March, we’ve pushed through many iterations and wanted to share some of the highlights:

Version 1.9.0

• Introduced the beta releases
  • Moved API logic to an external backend
    • Enhancements and bug fixes required full pushes of plugin, forcing broken or partially-built features to also be released
    • Separation of concerns means updates can now have over-the-air, sometimes not requiring a plugin update at all
    • Results in quicker and more frequent bug fixes, as necessary

Version 1.9.1

• Added support for Customers API

Version 1.9.2

• Added support for Cards API
  • Added support for date formatting
    • Stripe uses UNIX (seconds) for dates, so we opted to convert those seconds-to-dates and dates-to-seconds on the backend during transmission so they can be treated as Bubble dates throughout

Version 1.9.3

• Added support for Charges API
    • Stripe uses cents or the lowest currency unit for charges, such as 100 to denote $1.00. Similar to dates, we opted to convert cents-to-dollars and dollars-to-cents for you automatically so you only deal with complete currency units

Version 1.9.4

• Added support for Subscriptions API
  • Deep-nesting initialization
    • We now can reliably initialize objects nested within objects in responses, allowing more data to be readily-available for use in applications with little-to-no missing fields

Versions 1.9.5 - 1.96

• Minor improvements to the initialization features
  • Reinitialization of calls with affected structures

Version 1.9.7

• Added support for Stripe Sources
    • Client-side source generation (as opposed to tokenization) allows special payment types and flows to be possible
  • Added support for iDEAL Payments

Version 1.9.8

• Added support for Stripe Elements
    • Stripe offers a pre-built, customizable card form UI for developers with built-in validation
    • Developers now have the option to use Stripe’s Card Element UI verses building their own forms for speedier development and checkout
    • Native events to handle validation errors with card information, errors during tokenizations and successful tokenizations

Version 1.9.9

• Adds user-friendly fields for all Customer, Card, Charge and Subscription calls

There’s much more to come as we progress through this Beta phase up to the stable release of Stripe.js 2.0 in the near future. If you have comments, questions or concerns, the best way to get them addressed is through our Contact page.

We’re humbled by the feedback that we have been steadily receiving since the start of the Beta, and it’s been hugely-helpful in directing us as we move forward. Keep it coming! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you! Keep up the good work. Can’t wait to add a card swipe functionality where each User on my SAS can charge their own customers in store with Stripe’s new POS hardware. :slight_smile:

Hi, any way to use a stripe element several time in a page ?

Hi @philippe1,

That isn’t recommended as per Stripe’s documentation. Give them a shout! :slight_smile:

Ok so if I want several forms I’ll have to build my own form I guess…

Thank you!

Hi, do you plan on adding the IBAN Stripe Element?

Hey @philippe1,

We’re working on a number of things including IBAN support. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello guys. I just purchased the payments course, and theres one section in creating a seller that tells you to convert a bank into token. In my app theres no such action in the element actions. only cark to token. How should I do it?

Plus whats the difference between stripe element, stripe source and stripe token? Which one should I use to convert bank

Hello @eurogar did you manage to make it?

I find it difficult to use this plugin without a proper documentation. What does Mode Complete mean? Are there any other modes? It helps if you fill in the recommended documentation fields in the Plugin editor.

Another question how can I create a card if there’s only one field? I see a documentation video on Stripe.js with a lot of options, where are these options?

Where do I define the CVC?