Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

Stripe.js - The most powerful payments plugin for Bubble. 💳

Great thanks for the response. Any plans to add it?

As Stripe becomes more popular it is likely that a seller may already have a Stripe account and I guess it will fail if you try to use the same email (although actually in my tests it allowed me to create another Stripe account with the same email address as an existing one so maybe Stripe doesn’t care)

Thanks

Simon

It’s been part of the roadmap for a while, though has not been evaluated for feasibility within the context of Bubble. We’ve been busy with and are just a couple weeks away from passing the next major milestone for Stripe.js, which aims to significantly reduce the learning curve and increase possibilities. :sunglasses:

Hi, I can see there’s a way to add a trial to a Platform subscription, but it doesn’t seem to be available for Seller subscriptions. Is this intentional? Is there a way to add a trial to a seller subscription?

Hi @george111,

We’ve had a strong focus on the Platform-specific calls so any outdated or missing features from the Sellers’ side may have been an oversight. Do look out for our next major release in the coming weeks. :slight_smile: