Stripe.js - The most powerful payments plugin for Bubble. 💳

Hi @nocodeventure,

You’ll notice you’re using Version 1.9.x which is a beta release and not stable. If you’d like the more native Stripe API model, downgrade to Version 1.8.10 or lower.

Additionally, posting in this thread is not the best way to get in touch with us. :+1:

Why is 1.9 not stable?

As noted, this is the not the medium to engage with us.

It’s helpful to solve these issues here so you won’t get the same question from other community members. Especially if there is no documentation

1 Like

Do you support SCA?

Hello,

Soon SCA will be in place, so to test our applications before hand, do you have any update on this matter?
Thank you

1 Like

He doesn’t like to engage with ‘users’ on this medium. Maybe if you contact him personally he will try to offer you some freelance services.

Cancel Subscription doesn’t work.

Hey @gil06000,

We’re actively working on SCA support with Payment Intents in-tow. You’re welcome to reach out to plugins@withcopilot.com if you have any specific questions for us! :slight_smile:

@nocodeventure

Looks like you asked this despite knowing our standard response. The forums are not the medium where we address plugin-specific concerns; we have dedicated inboxes you should use. :+1:

Anyone else find it really frustrating when plugin providers will not engage on the forums. It’s so much more helpful to be transparent so others can learn/share & understand. It must also reduce the number of repeat questions and I would expect some questions would be answered by other forum members. Surely the benefits outweigh the downside?

Simon

9 Likes

@copilot i’m looking for the following calls in the plugin editor, but it looks like there are only about 10 calls (of more than 100) available?

I’m trying to dissect how they’ve been set up.

How can we view them in the editor?

Thats actually part of the policy that plugin owners should abide by.

I think he just wants to build his email list with potential customers.

Hey @nocodeventure,

Though we appreciate your ideas, we don’t appreciate how you communicate them. If you’d like to discuss your distaste for how we do things, reach out to us directly out of professional courtesy. We’ll gladly listen to what you have to say and clarify our approach of 3+ years and counting.

Ironically, we (being a team) don’t send newsletters; not sure how emails would help us. :thinking:

Hi @JustinC,

Bubble’s Plugin Editor only displays the source for the latest version of a plugin. You’re likely using a previous version of Stripe.js so various calls may be added or removed. Viewing historical versions might be a neat request for the Bubble team if you’d like to share your feedback! :slight_smile:

It’s your way of working and I wish you the best with that. I appreciate your effort in creating this plugin and I’m just trying to convince you that answering common questions is really a nobrainer. But you do what you think is best.

Am i the only one that is having an issue creating a custom Seller here? doesn’t seem to be working anymore. all I get are error sent back from stripe.

1 Like

Hey @perryservant,

We’d love to be able to take a look. Can you ping us at plugins@withcopilot.com? :slight_smile:

My guess would be because they don’t want it to appear like there are a bunch of bugs with the plugin on a public forum. It’s common practice outside of Bubble. But I agree, on Bubble the community standard has been to be transparent so everyone can learn.

1 Like

This is an amazing plugin the team really went above and beyond, but updating to the newer version completely messes up everything because a ton of options (ones used in the course) are not there anymore.
Please fix this, pretty please :raised_hands:

1 Like