Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

Stripe.js - The most powerful payments plugin for Bubble. 💳

Feature suggestion (unless its already done and clearly can’t find it): Add a Release Authorization Action

Hey @daniel5,

Stripe doesn’t support release authorizations per our knowledge, though they do expire 7 days after the point of authorization. For the future, please reach out via plugins@cobubble.com. :slight_smile:

@cobubble I’m trying to get a UNIX timestamp for ToS agreement date, but keep getting an error that the parameter needs to be an integer etc.

Your documentation video kinda skips over this part. Do you mind explaining how to go about doing this?

I am receiving this error:

“message”: “Invalid integer: UNIX (in seconds)”,
“param”: “tos_acceptance[date]”,
“type”: “invalid_request_error”

:extract UNIX / 1000:formatted as 1029

Try that for your UNIX issue

Thank you SO much!

Hey @talbotnar,

You can use Bubble’s Current date and time and :extract modules to accomplish that as @jason1 pointed out.

By the way, this thread is for releases and updates only. As noted a few times above, bugs and support requests should be directed to plugins@cobubble.com. :slight_smile:

Version 1.7.0

An awaited plugin update that comes with support for Multi-item Subscriptions and Subscription Items.

Additions
-Create a two-item subscription (for platforms and sellers)
-Create a three-item subscription (for platforms and sellers)
-Create a subscription item (for platforms and sellers)
-Retrieve a subscription item (for platforms and sellers)
-Update a subscription item (for platforms and sellers)
-Delete a subscription item (for platforms and sellers)

Improvements
-Updated item reference for ‘Create a subscription’
-Country field for ‘Convert card into Stripe token’

Removed
None

Documentation for this update and more is available on the official Stripe API Documentation.

:hammer: Refer to Stripe’s documentation and policies to learn more about Stripe’s Billing product.

Hi Guys!

An existing workflow that was working creating the StripeToken stopped working all of the sudden. Any news of problems that the plugin might be encountering?

Thanks,
Ney

Hey @neysha,

We’re happy to take a look. Remember, plugins@cobubble.com is where things get started. :slight_smile:

Version 1.7.1

An enabling plugin update that comes with support for Invoices and Invoice Items.

Additions
-Create an invoice to collect immediately (for platforms)
-Create an invoice to collect via email (for platforms)
-Retrieve an invoice (for platforms)
-Retrieve an invoice’s line items (for platforms)
-Create an invoice item (for platforms)
-Retrieve an invoice item (for platforms)
-Update an invoice item (for platforms)
-Delete an invoice item (for platforms)

Improvements
-Resolved Country field for ‘Convert card into Stripe token’

Removed
None

Documentation for this update and more is available on the official Stripe API Documentation.

:hammer: Have more feature ideas? Found a bug? Emailing us at plugins@cobubble.com is the way to go!

Does anybody know how I can create a view like this, so my ‘sellers’ can see the Stripe fees they’ve paid?

Or get the payment details?

Hey @eddy,

Stripe’s fee structure is laid out on their site, so you can do simple calculations to expose that information.

Just a friendly heads-up, this thread is for Stripe.js-related posts only so create a thread if you ever need to! :slight_smile:

Hey @cobubble,

I’m using your plugin thats why I posted it here, if anyone (maybe you :slight_smile: ) knows if this is possible with the Stripe.js plugin. Just completed your course (it was very good) and currently only missing this part :wink: .

@eddy This is definitely more Stripe API related than Stripe.js. :wink:

Haha didn’t even knew the difference :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks anyway!

Hi!

Does this plugin provide an action to create an Instant Payout?

-Ney

Hey @neysha,

We don’t support Instant Payouts as of Version 1.7.1 but we will in the next update. :slight_smile:

Great! Do you have a timeline on when this update might happen? Is to evaluate if I have to implement a workaround in my platform or just wait until you guys release the update.

We do not have a timeline yet, though we are about a week away from regular version testing. :wink: