Stripe.js - The most powerful payments plugin for Bubble. 💳

Great! Good Luck!

Another question, can you add a debit card to a seller’s account? Or is that coming in the next update too?

We do support tokenizing debit cards which can be used with payouts.

For the future, please email your questions and concerns over to plugins@cobubble.com. :slight_smile:

Version 1.8

An revitalizing plugin update that comes with support for Additional Fields.

Additions
-All Platform and Seller API calls have been re-intialized
-Update a card’s owner name (for platforms)

Improvements
-Seller actions for Platforms are now called Custom Seller actions
-Country Code to ‘Update a custom seller’s address’

Removed
None

Documentation for this update and more is available on the official Stripe API Documentation .

:hammer: Feature request? Improper field recognition? Minor tweaks? Email us at plugins@cobubble.com!

1 Like

Version 1.8.1

A constructive plugin update that comes with support for Error Code and Error Type.

Additions
-Error Code for Stripe tokenization
-Error Type for Stripe tokenization

Improvements
-Updated dependency for tokenizations
-Smaller Editor element size

Removed
None

Documentation for this update and more is available on the official Stripe API Documentation .

:hammer: Want to beta test upcoming features like Stripe Elements? Email us at plugins@cobubble.com!

Version 1.8.2

A propitious plugin update that comes with support for Metered Subscriptions and Usage Records.

Additions
-Create a metered subscription (for platforms)
-Add usage for metered subscriptions (for platforms)
-Retrieve metered subscription usage (for platforms)

Improvements
None

Removed
None

Documentation for this update and more is available on the official Stripe API Documentation.

:hammer: Want to beta test upcoming features like Stripe Elements? Email us at plugins@cobubble.com!

1 Like

Hi
I’m following the steps on the video “platform payments” I followed it step by step but I can seem to get the card token generated.

I get this message “The plugin Stripe.js threw the following error: Error: Expected a string, but got a number (original data: 402)”

I already send an email to plugins@cobubble.com

@hi13

Thanks for sharing. You’ve already emailed us, so posting here will not expedite our response. :+1:

Version 1.8.3

A bitsy plugin update that comes with support for Metered Plans.

Additions
-Create a metered plan (for platforms)

Improvements
-Retrieve metered subscription usage as Data

Removed
None

Documentation for this update and more is available on the official Stripe API Documentation.

:raised_hand: Need help implementing Stripe.js? Book a Session. Found a bug? Email plugins@cobubble.com.

Version 1.8.4

A fit plugin update that comes with support for Metered Subscription Items.

Additions
-Create a metered subscription item (for platforms)

Improvements
None

Removed
None

:raised_hand: Need help implementing Stripe.js? Book a Session. Found a bug? Email plugins@cobubble.com.

Version 1.8.5

A fitting plugin update that comes with support for Top-ups.

Additions
-Create a top-up (for platforms)
-Retrieve a top-up (for platforms)
-Cancel a top-up (for platforms)

Improvements
None

Removed
None

:star_struck: Stripe introduced Connect Payouts and Top-ups today! Need help? Book a Session.

Thanks again for this awesome plugin!

I recently ran into an issue when creating a seller customer. (shared between platform and seller).

When the user has a + sign in their email it is treated as a space it seems and the api throws an error:

I contacted Stripe about this but they asked for the code as it wasn’t something they were familiar with. Maybe you know more?

Hey @vincent56,

You should encode special characters so they’re read properly upon submission.

As mentioned frequently above, please email plugins@cobubble.com to keep this thread clear for updates and notices. :slight_smile:

Thanks, I had an idea it must have been something like that.

And sorry for polluting the topic :disappointed:

I’m pretty sure you don’t have this yet (correct me if I’m wrong), but would love to see the “Upcoming Invoice” calls so you can say what a customers next invoice amount will be (e.g. after a free trial) and also show the expected future price from a plan change. https://stripe.com/docs/api/java#upcoming_invoice

Hey @erick.mckesson,

Thanks for the note - we’ll see if we can squeeze that in with one of the updates for this week. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Version 1.8.6

A weighty plugin update that comes with support for Object Lists.

Additions

-List all customers (for platforms)
-List all charges (for platforms)
-List all subscriptions (for platforms)
-List all products (for platforms)
-List all plans (for platforms)
-List all coupons (for platforms)
-List all invoices (for platforms)
-List all refunds (for platforms)
-List all top-ups (for platforms)
-List all payouts (for platforms)
-List all transfers (for platforms)

Improvements

None

Removed

None

1 Like

Hello @copilot, I think I found a bug. Maybe it’s caused because stripe changed the parameter name, but actually when you try to cancel a subscription at the end of a period and you set true, is sending the parameter: at_period_end but checking stripe documentation it should be cancel_at_period_end.

My workflow:

Stripe console returning error:

Reference: https://stripe.com/docs/billing/subscriptions/canceling-pausing

Not sure if this is what is causing the error, but you can check.

Regards.

Hey @yusaney1,

Stripe did update the name if you’re on the latest API version which you can manually change.

Forward any bug reports or concerns to plugins@cobubble.com - we’ve said this many times above. :slight_smile:

:triangular_flag_on_post: Issues Reported for Version 1.8.6

We’ve received multiple reports of the following reproducible issues:

• Object Lists are not showing any options in Workflows nor the Get data from external API module.
    Example: the ‘List all charges’ action returns no options for ‘Result of Step X’.

• Parameters are being not being properly encoded in requests.
    Example: the ‘Charge a payment to customer’s default card’ action returns the following error from Stripe: “Invalid boolean: \u00eCCapture Now??\u003E”

As with any bug, we’ll investigate further and work with the Bubble team as necessary plus keep everyone updated. If you’re experiencing similar or unlisted issues, do let us know at plugins@cobubble.com.