Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

Stripe.js - The most powerful payments plugin for Bubble. 💳

Great! Good Luck!

Another question, can you add a debit card to a seller’s account? Or is that coming in the next update too?

We do support tokenizing debit cards which can be used with payouts.

For the future, please email your questions and concerns over to plugins@cobubble.com. :slight_smile:

Version 1.8

An revitalizing plugin update that comes with support for Additional Fields.

Additions
-All Platform and Seller API calls have been re-intialized
-Update a card’s owner name (for platforms)

Improvements
-Seller actions for Platforms are now called Custom Seller actions
-Country Code to ‘Update a custom seller’s address’

Removed
None

Documentation for this update and more is available on the official Stripe API Documentation .

:hammer: Feature request? Improper field recognition? Minor tweaks? Email us at plugins@cobubble.com!

Version 1.8.1

A constructive plugin update that comes with support for Error Code and Error Type.

Additions
-Error Code for Stripe tokenization
-Error Type for Stripe tokenization

Improvements
-Updated dependency for tokenizations
-Smaller Editor element size

Removed
None

Documentation for this update and more is available on the official Stripe API Documentation .

:hammer: Want to beta test upcoming features like Stripe Elements? Email us at plugins@cobubble.com!

Version 1.8.2

A propitious plugin update that comes with support for Metered Subscriptions and Usage Records.

Additions
-Create a metered subscription (for platforms)
-Add usage for metered subscriptions (for platforms)
-Retrieve metered subscription usage (for platforms)

Improvements
None

Removed
None

Documentation for this update and more is available on the official Stripe API Documentation.

:hammer: Want to beta test upcoming features like Stripe Elements? Email us at plugins@cobubble.com!

Hi
I’m following the steps on the video “platform payments” I followed it step by step but I can seem to get the card token generated.

I get this message “The plugin Stripe.js threw the following error: Error: Expected a string, but got a number (original data: 402)”

I already send an email to plugins@cobubble.com

@hi13

Thanks for sharing. You’ve already emailed us, so posting here will not expedite our response. :+1:

Version 1.8.3

A bitsy plugin update that comes with support for Metered Plans.

Additions
-Create a metered plan (for platforms)

Improvements
-Retrieve metered subscription usage as Data

Removed
None

Documentation for this update and more is available on the official Stripe API Documentation.

:raised_hand: Need help implementing Stripe.js? Book a Session. Found a bug? Email plugins@cobubble.com.

Version 1.8.4

A fit plugin update that comes with support for Metered Subscription Items.

Additions
-Create a metered subscription item (for platforms)

Improvements
None

Removed
None

:raised_hand: Need help implementing Stripe.js? Book a Session. Found a bug? Email plugins@cobubble.com.

Version 1.8.5

A fitting plugin update that comes with support for Top-ups.

Additions
-Create a top-up (for platforms)
-Retrieve a top-up (for platforms)
-Cancel a top-up (for platforms)

Improvements
None

Removed
None

:star_struck: Stripe introduced Connect Payouts and Top-ups today! Need help? Book a Session.

Thanks again for this awesome plugin!

I recently ran into an issue when creating a seller customer. (shared between platform and seller).

When the user has a + sign in their email it is treated as a space it seems and the api throws an error:

I contacted Stripe about this but they asked for the code as it wasn’t something they were familiar with. Maybe you know more?

Hey @vincent56,

You should encode special characters so they’re read properly upon submission.

As mentioned frequently above, please email plugins@cobubble.com to keep this thread clear for updates and notices. :slight_smile:

Thanks, I had an idea it must have been something like that.

And sorry for polluting the topic :disappointed:

I’m pretty sure you don’t have this yet (correct me if I’m wrong), but would love to see the “Upcoming Invoice” calls so you can say what a customers next invoice amount will be (e.g. after a free trial) and also show the expected future price from a plan change. https://stripe.com/docs/api/java#upcoming_invoice

Hey @erick.mckesson,

Thanks for the note - we’ll see if we can squeeze that in with one of the updates for this week. :slight_smile: