Stripe.js - The most powerful payments plugin for Bubble. šŸ’³

Hi

Any update on this? I tried to use other charge methods but they are not working either. I am getting the same error.

Thanks

@neysha,

Weā€™ll post updates as we get any to share - letā€™s keep this thread clear for them. :slight_smile:

Object List and Parameter issues have been resolved. :facepunch:

We are ecstatic to have been able to work with the Bubble team and the fantastic-yet-silent Bubblers who reached out to help diagnose and resolve these issues. One of the massive benefits of building a community-driven plugin is the community and its adoption of that plugin, which helps unearth issues as soon as they arise. Be sure to update to the latest version of Stripe.js before continuing!

Version 1.8.8

A necessary plugin update that comes with support for Additional Object Lists and a required bug fix.

Additions

-List a customerā€™s cards (for platforms)
-List a customerā€™s subscriptions (for platforms)
-List a customerā€™s invoices (for platforms)
-List all payouts to custom seller (for platforms)

Improvements

-ā€˜Retrieve all invoicesā€™ has been renamed to ā€˜List all invoicesā€™
-Date fields are now number types instead of date types

Removed

-At Period End field from ā€˜Cancel a subscriptionā€™

Documentation for this update and more is available on the official Stripe API Documentation.

:raised_hand: Need help implementing Stripe.js? Book a Session. Found a bug? Email plugins@cobubble.com.

Note: Version 1.8.7 was initiated by the Bubble team for diagnostic purposes and will not be logged.

1 Like

Hello,

Just tried the new 1.8.8 version and I would have 3 comments :

1. The object : ā€œ-List a customerā€™s invoices (for platforms)ā€ is not available.

2. The object : ā€œ-List all payouts to custom seller (for platforms)ā€ is not available.

3. The field : ā€˜current_period_endā€™ when we ā€˜retrieve a customer detailsā€™ is still a date and not a number (and BTW a wrong date).

Best regards,
Arnaud

Hey @a.duclap06,

It has been stated numerous times to ping us at plugins@cobubble.com for any issues you may be encountering. We like to keep this thread clear for updates and announcements. Posting on this thread does not help us address concerns any faster nor rank them higher in priority. :no_mouth:

Those ā€˜not availableā€™ calls are absolutely available under ā€˜Get data from external APIā€™.

Version 1.8.9

A miniature plugin update that comes with support for more Object Lists and improvements.

Additions

-Create a subscription with deferred payment (for platforms)

Improvements

-ā€˜Retrieve a customerā€™s invoicesā€™ has been reinitialized
-More Date fields are now number types instead of date types
-Field-level documentation for select actions

Removed

None

Documentation for this update and more is available on the official Stripe API Documentation.

:raised_hand: Need help implementing Stripe.js? Book a Session. Found a bug? Email plugins@cobubble.com.

Hi @copilot - curious if you were able to figure out the upcoming invoice calls? I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen any updates with it, so thought Iā€™d check. Thanks!!!

Hey @erick.mckesson,

Stripe only allows the previewing of a single upcoming invoice, which we can consider for an update. Give us a shout at plugins@cobubble.com, where we like to keep feature suggestions and bug reports. :wink:

Iā€™m not seeing the ā€œRetrieve a costumers invoicesā€ anywhere. Iā€™m trying to load them into a repeating group, but donā€™t see the option.

Hi @blake1,

Make sure youā€™ve updated to the latest version in your applicationā€™s Plugins tab.

Reminder: this post is not the right place to post issues - let us know at plugins@cobubble.com. :ok_hand:

I emailed plugins@cobubble.com, but have not heard a response. Iā€™m trying to load a customerā€™s past invoices into a repeating group, but I keep getting an error message. See attached screenshot for reference. What should the Type of content be? Is this how I should get the invoices from Stripe?

Hi @blake1,

Looks like youā€™re confusing the structure of the responses returned by Stripe. If you need a list of a customerā€™s invoices, you should be using Retrieve a customerā€™s invoicesā€™s data which contains the invoices. Itā€™s always a good idea to explore all available options where more than one is present.

More importantly however, do reply to your email so we can follow-up. :slight_smile:

Version 1.8.10

A puny plugin update that comes with support for Upcoming Invoice.

Additions

-Retrieve an upcoming invoice (for platforms)

Improvements

-More Date fields are now number types instead of date types

Removed

None

Any idea when youā€™ll support ACH payments?

Hi @philnauta,

Weā€™ll support ACH Transfers out-of-the-gate with Stripe.js 2.0, due for testing within weeks. :muscle:

The documentation page is not working at all

Can you please guide on how to subscribe the user to a plan? I have already generated the card token. Thanks.

I have already created stripe token and would like to create a subscription. Can please guide on how to go about this?

Was wondering if it is possible to set up a seller/business account for a user without requiring their full Social Security Number. Perhaps only the last four digits? Iā€™m afraid some users may be hesitant to provide their full SS#. I have seen this done on another site thatā€™s also using Stripe (see below). Thanks in advance