Swipe to Workflow Action - New Plugin from Zeroqode

We have just published a new plugin
Swipe to Workflow Action - Assign customized swiping actions to your mobile app, and enhance mobile experiences for your users.
Swipe left to remove order, swipe up for more details, or simply apply any of countless cases, where the “swipe to action” makes using your app much more convenient.

For details, screenshots and demos please visit Swipe to Workflow Action Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode

If you have questions about this plugin or need any help, please reach out at https://forum.zeroqode.com .

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

5 Likes

Hey! The editor button isnt working for the demo :slight_smile: Would love to see how the workflows work for this.

I’m in the same boat as @codurly - the editor button takes me to my own editor not yours and the demo is just a static page that shows nothing.

The demo page only works on mobile I believe. Didnt work on my PC but worked when I went to the demo page on mobile.

Thank you @codurly as you said, it worked on mobile but I don’t think it is what I need.

Hey Nic, and Patricia,
yes, the app was in private state, we forgot to change it to “read-only”, no you can access the editor to see how the workflows are set up.
when you tried the demo page on desktop, did you try with swiping a touch screen device?

Thanks @levon - My desktop/laptop is not touch screen so I did not test it as you asked. I can get it to work on mobile but it still appears not to work on desktop/laptop so I’m guessing this plugin works only for touch screen and will not detect a drag type action with a mouse. Is that correct?

that’s correct, it won’t detect mouse dragging, it’s only for touch screen devices

1 Like

Hi @levon, this is a great plugin! Any chance to have this work by ID someday? Because right now if I understand correctly we can’t use this for when we have different things to swipe on the same page (like an RG of things).

1 Like

Hi Lucien,
we’ll implement and I’ll update soon

2 Likes

That would be really interesting, swipting an RG … love it !!!

Done, we published an update and now it’s possible to track swipes on specific elements

That was fast! Have you already used this for your clients? Can this help get webview-based apps approved in the Apple AppStore?

We didn’t have chance to use it for our clients :slight_smile:
Yes, it might help you get approved in the Appstore because they care about the UX of the app - it should look native, and swipe actions may help achieving that.
thanks

we made a gif to demo this plugin
swipe_detector

Hi @levon
Are the swipes recognised on a group which live inside the cell of a repeating group?
I couldn’t get that to work, but using the ElementID of a group that is outside the RG seems to work fine.

Wondered if it were just me or not.

@pork1977gm Paul we’ll check this out and my colleague will help you out

meanwhile we have implemented this:

so now it works dragging with a mouse as well.

2 Likes

Many thanks, helpful as always :slight_smile:

Hello.

At the moment that’s how it works. This plugin is simply tracking whenever the screen is swiped , and fires custom events. Right now it tracks the swipes on a page, but it can be changed to track swipes on specific elements by indicating their element IDs.
Also we added functionality for mouse dragging as well for non touch devices.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Zeroqode.

Interesting plugin, and I’m wondering if it can be used for the following:

1. Relating Group individual elements. I’m thinking “swipe to show edit” or delete buttons etc. (For a cell)
  2. Swipe to bring out menu. This would be useful on mobile. For example a dashboard with icons on the left, and swipe right to display textual meaning for those icons.