🤹‍♀️ Trelly - Projects & Tasks like Trello Template from Zeroqode

task-boards
Beautiful Trello style tasks management tool with Boards, Lists and the most important - feature of dragging & dropping tasks between lists or for reordering within the list.

Live demo: https://taskstemplate.bubbleapps.io/

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

8 Likes

By the way I’d appreciate any feedback if there is anything we could improve in this clone :slight_smile:

Thanks
Levon

Bought this today. Works great. My only issue is when you create a new task it opens up a large box which then resizes back down again. The same thing happens when you load a page with tasks on it. Perhaps a workflow ordering problem. Other then that a really cool tool!!!

2 Likes

looks great

1 Like

Hi Brad,
thanks for the purchase and good points, we have fixed that in the template and your copy.

1. the groups showing the cover image (in the main view and task popup) were visible by default and getting hidden when there is no images set as background ones - so we simply reversed the logic. We made them invisible by default and show them only when there is a background image.
    Hope this works :slight_smile:

Thanks again!

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Thanks, Andrew! By the way your example of dragging and dropping helped! we just improved the sorting so that it’s possible to drag the elements not only after some tasks but also before.
Thanks for sharing that solution!

Levon.

1 Like

Wow. Very cool app. I just signed up for the demo version and it looks cool. I was wondering how you would get around the unlimited horizontal scrolling feature that Trello has. I like your wrap around solution as it seems very responsive to whatever device you would be on.

1 Like

yeah, we simply made the number of columns fixed and instead of the unlimited horizontal scrolling the columns that exceed the limit move below. We thought that is also a good solution :slight_smile:

Levon any insights as to how to solve this issue? I will definitely be a happy customer with a good answer:)

Hi Brad,
I will comment on that thread now

@levon, Looks awesome! Nice work!

I’ll bet this takes off.

Thanks a lot, Scott!

Thanks,
Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Ok. Done. Anything else I need to do?

Does anyone know how long the process takes for Bubblestore to get back to you?

I think they’re in the bay area, so it’s approximately 8pm over there :confused:

Hi Andrew! All done, we have copied the app and transferred to your Bubble account.
We usually do this within 1 business day :slight_smile:
Thanks for shopping with us!

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

This looks fantastic, well done! What would be the pros/cons of using this Bubble Task Board vs making our own dashboard using the robust Trello API?

Thanks!
In general it’s easier to implement the functionality using the Bubble workflows than connecting to external APIs. However if you plan to use Twilio for managing your projects and tasks and you want to integrate it in Bubble for some additional functionality then using the API is the way to go.
So both are possible - it all depends on your project concept and requirements

Thanks,
Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

I’ll probably end up using your template, I just wanted to make sure that I’m going the right route. The idea is to use the Trello/Task Board to manage a baseball team roster with names. I wasn’t sure whether using the trello API would allow for a superior user experience (like embedding a “Board” into Bubble, and then building out functionality around that embedded board using Bubble/Workflows/etc)…in which case, using your template in conjunction with Trello might be an interesting endeavor. What do you think?

Actually, using Trello API will not affect the user experience. The UX/UI is totally build in Bubble and does not depend on outside APIs. Using APIs is mostly exchange of data with third party services. So if you decide let’s say to use Trello API then you can only get list of boards, get the ID of a particular Task or retrieve it’s content or you can also create new boards, tasks etc in Trello from Bubble using that API.
makes sense?

Thanks,
Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses