🤹‍♀️ Trelly - Projects & Tasks like Trello Template from Zeroqode

I really want to use your template to build an app but before I do I was wondering if the Trello templates can be modified so that each “board” can be customized at the board level. I’m a big user of Trello and right now all of their Power Ups are at the card level. If there was a way to add more customizations at the board level such as allowing for hyperlinks, adding a calendar, etc. I would be sold. Do you think your template can allow for these modifications?

Hi there,
thanks for your question. Yes it’s possible to customize the template adding additional elements on the board level. However you would need to do the customizations yourself, unless it’s not a big project :slight_smile:
Please let me know if you have any other questions

Thanks,
Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Thank you Levon. I’m not a developer so I have no idea where to start if I wanted to customize it myself. Do you have any tips you can share? All I want to do is allow for hyperlinks at the board level. Everything else can come later.

Bubble is perfect for non-developers :slight_smile: Most of the Bubblers don’t have any coding skills. So i’d suggest you try to do it on your own. You could check one of many tutorials (Free and paid ones) that would help you get familiar with Bubble. Or you could alternatively ask for help here on the forum (advices on particular issues) or hire a freelancer to do the required fixes.

Thanks,
Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

I think this will meet my needs, but I have 2 questions.

1. Is it possible to add tags to each of the tasks, so that I can filter by tag?
  2. Is it possible to add functionality that lets user combine 2 tasks by dragging one on top of the other?

Thanks for creating this @Levon.

Hi Arielle,
thanks for the questions

1. Yes, that’s easy
  2. this might be more tricky because there is already a drag and drop functionality that moves tasks around, so a drop zone would have to be configured exactly of the size of the task so that when another task is dropped it would combine. But, to be honest i would suggest to think of a different approach of combining tasks, so that the functionality doesn’t get clumsy or laggy.

Thanks,
Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Hi Levon,

Question about the Trelly template. On the “Features” list it reads “Collaboration” I don’t see anywhere on the template where a board can be shared. Is there documentation on using this part of the app?

Thanks.

Hi @jon4!

Thank you for reaching out!

I’m afraid the current template doesn’t include “Collaboration” feature. We’ll update the template description. If you need this feature, you can modify the template to fit your requirements.

Kind Regards,
Zeroqode Team!

Hey all!

We’re happy to announce that we finished updating our Trelly - Projects & Tasks like Trello | No-Code Template by Zeroqode to the new Bubble Responsive Engine. It’s a fully-responsive app across any user device :tada:

Check it out here:

LIVE DEMO: https://taskstemplate.bubbleapps.io

DOCUMENTATION: Trelly - Projects Tasks like Trello Template

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello. Sorry for being a little off topic. But I’m very interested in how they implemented the function of dragging an element to the bottom element?

The fact is that I have been trying to set up drag and drop list for 4 days now.

In my application, I can only move the bottom element, but I can’t drag the element to the very bottom.

Hi @krealtor15, thanks for your interest in our template’s features. This template has been acquired by the Rapid Dev Agency.

This has been achieved by the use of the Bubble plugin: “Draggable Elements”.

Hope this answers your question. Drop a message if there is anything else that we can help with.

Regards,
Rapid Dev Support Team

1 Like