Text Elements does not show in phone app built using WebView wrapper

edit: Please read the replies, the text element is the problem

I’m trying to convert my app into web view, I’m starting with android, the problem i’m facing right now is that the information inside all the repeating groups is not showing inside the phone (emulator)

example of one of the RG i have

• from the web:

• the same RG from the the phone:

Selection_423

anyone faced this problem?

thanks

there are other texts that is not showing outside of the RG too!
I noticed that any text element that have a dynamic data it wont be shown!!
my app is working fine if i use my phone browser too, but once i use the webview wrapper this happened, it must be a bug?

Hey,

Random thought: maybe no user is logged in in your emulator and you have defined the content of the RG to only be visible for logged in users in the privacy rules?

Edit: sorry, forget it, read that too fast, I thought you were talking about an emulator :sweat_smile:

Edit 2: ah yes, in the title :slight_smile:

Edit 3: or you are displaying user’s data but no one is logged in

1 Like

@Lucien Thanks yes i tried it first on the emulator then i compiled the app and install it on my phone to see if the problem only happens on the emulator, but no in both.
For the user, it is not that since you have to login to use the app.

mmhmm this weird.

oh yeah, i’m using version-test/ since i haven’t upgraded yet since im still developing, do you think this is the problem?

I don’t think that should be an issue, no.

Sorry, I don’t have experience with wrappers. But bubblers who do will probably chime in soon :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for your help @Lucien I appreciate it .

Btw, the app is functioning properly, as in data get passed between groups correctly, it just that any text element that have dynamic data won’t show.

anyone got any idea how to solve this?