Treefort Acquired!

Hi all,

I just wanted to congratulate @DennisF as today we are announcing the acquisition of his roadmap powerhouse Treefort (built on Bubble), the amazing Roadmap and idea prioritisation app trusted by teams at Zapier, Box.com, LucidChart and WorkRamp by the SendPilot team.

We are really excited to re-launch Treefort with a brand new website, product improvements and an exciting roadmap tying in with Dennis’ vision!

If you currently use Treefort, your accounts will remain in good standing and can be accessed at https://www.usetreefort.com

If you are interested in finding out how the product can help your SaaS, community or agency involve your customers with your roadmap and product development give me a shout!

Thanks,

Reece

4 Likes

Does the business have revenue?

We bought it with USD yes

1 Like

Yes great I thought you paid with snickers. I ment if Treefort has revenue or you’re going to start from zero.

2 Likes

Haha it is prerevenue

2 Likes

Looks like one of the new features is whitelabel domain. Was this tricky to setup? Seems like it is a very manual process to apply this to a customers account.

2 Likes

Yes that is one new feature! No not that tricky to set up as we built a custom setup to allow for this outside of Bubble in order to work with CNAME

1 Like

So it’s built on Bubble and client’s can connect custom domains? How’s that built?

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll PM you

2 Likes

Now that’s something that’s interesting. If pay for a tutorial on that.

12 Likes

+1 for a tutorial on that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also interested in the white labeling bit

1 Like

Yep, me too. I can see this issue in the very near future and I’ve been avoiding going to that dark place lol If this is simple, it would be very handy to know how. +1 on a tut

1 Like

add + 1 one on that also!

1 Like

Lol, everyone wants to know!

1 Like

I found it mentioned earlier in the forum by @NigelG, which uses a fullscreen iframe to render the app on external hosting and CNAME to that.

2 Likes

same here

I’d feel guilty charging for a tutorial as I’ve told people it for free. So, here’s the magic:

Basically, we set up a hosting environment with a responsive iframe that renders the bubble app. Then we use a service called ClearAlias to handle SSL issuing to the user and they simply CNAME to the hostname ClearAlias provides. Works great for portals, CRMs, SaaS etc that doesnt need SEO (you should worry about SEO on your website not the app itself).

8 Likes

See below!

I’d feel guilty charging for a tutorial as I’ve told people it for free. So, here’s the magic:

Basically, we set up a hosting environment with a responsive iframe that renders the bubble app. Then we use a service called ClearAlias to handle SSL issuing to the user and they simply CNAME to the hostname ClearAlias provides. Works great for portals, CRMs, SaaS etc that doesnt need SEO (you should worry about SEO on your website not the app itself).

Wish I hadn’t told everyone, could have made a mint :wink:

4 Likes