Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

Uber clone template changes

hi can anyone help me make changes to my uber clone template i want to change it to requesting a on demand barber rather than a car and i want users be connected to barbers nearby and barbers to use the app to get clients and paid. i have stripe and google apis already in with the template just need someone to change the settings driver to barber and user looking for barbers not a ride. let me know if anyone wants to help customize this project and give me a quote thank you

Hi @re.freshed20 ,

Hope you are doing well.

I am interested. Please connect me here hayden.cis10@gmail.com or add me on Skype: cis.am4 so that we can discuss further.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,
Hayden

Hi,

I finished building 3 apps very similar to this recently. In both those, the requirement was for a user to connect with and book a service that was listed on the app. Integrated stripe payments in 2 out of those 3 apps as well.

I can help you build this fairly quickly and cost-effectively. Please connect at anil@techflux.co or @anilamesur on skype.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Anil

Just to make it clear for freelancers, this is the template I believe https://zeroqode.com/template/taxi-on-demand-like-uber-1501857279453x140151737882509310

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Hello @re.freshed20

Greeting…
I can do this task. Please add me on skype that is "joomdev1309@gmail.com". I have 3+ years of experience in bubble. My hourly rate is too reasonable,
Please check my PM.

Thanks
AD

Payment System Plugin

Hi @re.freshed20 ,
[/quote]

Hope this requirement still exists.

I can help you to change the template based on your on-demand barber booking business. You can contact me at hello@spotnrides.com or skype ( live:spotnrides ) to take this forward. We can have a detailed discussion over there and I will provide you the exact quote for customization and time frame for deployment.

Thanks
Steven

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.