Udemy Course: Build A Startup with Bubble!

Mobile applications are intended to be faster than websites. Speed is part of the incentive to download an application verses using a platform’s web offering, even if it’s a responsive build. Utilizing one page not only allows you to load the page styling and logic all in one go, but also enables you to offer a sleeker presentation all around. Think of it as an exercise for you to better understand consolidating elements in one page.

Glad to hear the course has benefitted your learning! Be sure to let the founders know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Signed up yesterday… Can’t wait to get started!!!

Damn I missed the discount and now it £60 :frowning2: will it drop in the future?

Hi there!

Bubblers still get $15 off until 11:59pm tonight. Just use code ‘BUBBLERS’ and you’re all set.
Looking forward to seeing everyone join.

:slight_smile:

Hey I’m thinking of purchasing your course. Is there a preview site for the Flixo app? I’d really like to see it in action!!

Hey there!

Course projects aren’t previewable at this time, but I do hope you signup - 120+ students can’t be wrong. :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have any questions, as always!

1 Like

Just learned about Bubble today and found out about this course. Looks like I missed the discount by a week. Any chance it is still live?

Nevermind. Udemy is offering courses for $10! Just bought it - can’t wait to start.

1 Like

When will Grapho be done? Just bought the course.

1 Like

Hey!

Thanks for asking. I was hoping to getting around to updating everyone! (the first post can’t be edited anymore)

Grapho and Shopo will be ready-to-ship by the end of the month. :slight_smile:

Hi, a course to create a forum like this? Discount for bubblers is still valid? thank you

Just bought it, incredible course!

Just finished the course. It worths every penny!
Bubble is a great platform (well, as far as I know) to build MVP and proof of concept for your startup idea and Salar makes a good demonstration to the platform with some handy examples.

Highly recommend.

3 Likes

I signed up for the course a week ago and have learned so much. I’m just getting started with the Foodio app, but already learned about 85% of what I need for my own project from the first two apps. This course fills a much needed gap in the Bubble documentation, which only allowed me to hit my frustration points, but not work through them. This course is helping me get to the other side!

It’s worth every penny of $45 and frankly, worth a lot more, but I’m glad it wasn’t priced higher or I might not have signed up for it :slight_smile: And it’s just a lot of fun, too!

Highly recommend.

2 Likes

I finished this course a few weeks ago and I am just now getting time to write a review because I have been so busy building on bubble.

I had been taking a few programming courses on Udemy and discovered Bubble through Salar’s course. Simultaneously experimenting with Bubble and working through this course gave me a good understanding of the program and whether or not I could achieve my goals on it.

Along with the explanation of Bubbles features, it is a built in UI/UX course. Seems as if Salar has a background in this and gives excellent tips about design and how to apply it using Bubbles tools.

Looking forward to future updates!

3 Likes

Sounds great. I’ve taken a bunch of Udemy courses, and there’s a wide range in the quality of the instructors and the time they put into their courses. The feedback on this one is excellent. Also, I just got it for $15 Cdn – Udemy is running a Black Friday sale. Price goes up a few dollars a day. (I think it started at $12.50.)

2 Likes

Hi There!

I just have to say that am currently doing your tutorials right now and they are the best! You have done an amazing job! I have a question, is it possible to create a bus tracking app to help students and parents track a school bus, that is pick up points etc using bubble?

Hi @evatindi,

Thanks for the wonderful words! Bubble is a phenomenal tool and as long as you know the abilities and limitations of the platform, you can construct truly unlimited and functional products. The course should give you a great overview of the tools which you can use together to build applications like a bus tracker.

If you ever need help, book a CoBubble Assist session to get one-on-one attention.
If you just want to get an MVP quickly, CoBubble MVP can get your idea built in less than 2 weeks!

Never stop learning. :slight_smile:

Does the code BUBBLETHIS still works?

I noticed that Grapho and Shopo are not a part of the Udemy course. Will these be something that are available in the Education by CoBubble courses?

Either way, thank you for the Udemy course. It gave great insight into the word of Bubble. Keep up the great work!