Udemy Course: Build A Startup with Bubble!

Hi @roasted_garlic,

There had been (and continue to be) quite a few advancements in the Bubble platform that allow for more efficient building of the platforms shown and originally planned for the course, including Grapho and Shopo. The course material will need some refreshing but not something we have a set deadline for. Education features the most relevant and in-depth material regarding what can and can’t be done with Bubble for now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will you be adding any more to the one you have on Udemy? I purchased and watched it nonstop the last few days. Good stuff.

It’s a learning curve for sure. Thanks for the effort!

PLus I’m looking forward to get your plugin working. :slight_smile:

Hey @russ!

Great question. As we continue to learn how to better educate the Bubble community, we also try to focus on how we can best deliver content. Though Udemy is a great platform for launching courses sooner, we’re most interested in being to tailor the entire learning experience altogether.

Education 2.0, the next iteration of our Education learning platform with a redesigned interface and all-new course material is due this week. Courses can be purchased individually instead of paying a large enrolment free upfront, so you can pick and choose the concepts you need to focus on to get even better with application development. Plus, we’ve integrated our other help services like Sessions right into the product so you can get the help you need sooner than later.

We’re excited about what’s to come. Never stop learning. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That sounds amazing and I look forward to your continued success. And the opportunity to continue to learn more.

when grapho and shopo release date?

Hey @codkod,

The Udemy course is no longer maintained. Instead, check out Education to keep up on your learning! :slight_smile:

Links are broken :frowning: