Vehicle make and model

What’s the best way to create a vehicle search feature in which once you select the make (brand of the vehicle) it will automatically populate the models for said brand?

From my experiance there is no best single method to do this. It all depends what your trying to accomplish. So what is it your trying to do?

1 Like

I’m building a marketplace where people will rent their cars and I need users to be able to search for a specific vehicle

The best way to do this is by using a service that renders that information for you. As there are a crazy amount of Makes > Models > Trims

There are several paid services out there. You can google some car make model APIs

If your content on just adding the makes and models then you can use a list I have. Which I will PM you now

1 Like

Wow, that’s quite a list! Thank you so much for taking the time to help a newbie out. Seems like the best way to do it is by using a service that renders that information for me.
So I get the cars make model APIs and import it into Bubble?

We use Blackbook, however it is a paid service.

Try this.
http://www.carqueryapi.com/documentation/getting-started/

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.