We just updated this page bug

I try to delete an application and it responds with the we just updated this page prompt. Been doing this for 15 minutes.

It also does it when I try to copy an application, very odd.

It’s best to submit major bugs to https://bubble.io/bug_report.

doing the same thing for me. I have 3 clients on hold right now because of this issue.

As @Kfawcett mentioned, all bugs should have a bug report filed. Posting on the forum is great, but doesn’t take the place of an actual bug report. Tickets filed using the form get sent to a bug tracking system the team uses, forum posts don’t. Hopefully helpful reminder!

This is a pretty major issue, when can we expect to get this fixed?

Don’t know, that’s something the team could comment on. I’m just a forum moderator. If you’re also having the issue, I’d file a bug report as well. They may respond directly to that.

I did, 2 days ago

1 Like

Is this keeping you from editing or using any of your Bubble apps or just the one you are deleting?

I can still edit the apps, its just not letting me delete or copy them.

Same thing here.

I also cannot log out as it throws the error too. This should be a top priority thing, thats why I didn’t want to create a bug ticket and then wait for 4 days to get a response.

The @Bubble team is typically quicker than four days to respond to Bug tickets. It’s the best way to contact them for issues like this.

@sivercreeper101, the issue you are describing is the same as mine. I’ve lost 2 clients so far as a result of this error. I’ve submitted a bug report.

@WillM @sivercreeper101 please respond on your bug report confirmation email or send a new email with videos/gifs of the issue if possible. We tested extensively yesterday and could not reproduce the issue. Perhaps we are missing something in testing steps or specific to your apps.

@WillM @sivercreeper101 If you see the refresh banner, please click on it to refresh the page, wait a minute and refresh again. Let us know if you see the issue after this.

1 Like

Yes, the issue still occurs after multiple page refreshes.

To add, I am signing in with Google oauth so maybe that has something to do with it.

I created a new disposable account, and I can create apps on there just fine. So I am creating the apps on my disposable account and then transferring ownership to my real account (this one)

@WillM Thanks for these data points. We will try to match and retest.

Also, I am on chromeos, and I have tried clearing cache and all of that.