Website Contains Malware

I have just recently connected my domain to my application on bubble but I am running into a big problem.

When I search my website in the address bar, I receive an alert saying that the website I am about to load could contain malware. I have made my website from scratch in bubble and have already ticked the ssl encryption in the settings page and waited for a few days but the site still doesn’t carry the secure sign or get rid of the error.

Could somebody be a legend and help me out.

Thanks =]

In addition to the forum, I would absolutely send a bug report to bubble.is/bug_report and see if you can get the Bubble team looking at this quickly. Seems like a big issue, and they’ll see it faster that way.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the info man.
Yeah I sent an email to the support team as well. To be honest they are not sure of whats up with this domain either.
I have contacted google, requesting a report on my domain. Its still under process.
I will make sure to submit the bug report to see if that helps fix the problem.

Thanks again mate.

I had this same issue with one of my sites when visited from chrome. I updated my privacy policy and submitted to google to review using Google Console. Took a few days but they fixed it

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.