Welcome to Bubble's Forum

Welcome to the Bubble Forum! This is a space dedicated for you to interact and engage with fellow users. Use this forum to ask questions about our product, share your ideas, discuss app concepts, get project feedback, and request new features.

Note that by participating in the forum, you’re agreeing to abide by Bubble’s Community Guidelines and Terms of Service.

If you’re looking for help with a specific issue or experiencing a bug, please visit the Support Center to get in touch with a member of our Support team. Simply open the AI-powered chatbot, ask to talk to a person, and provide the details of your situation to ensure your question is routed to the right team.

Happy Bubbling!

96 Likes

Hi all i am new here

23 Likes

Welcome @qanddstairs

13 Likes

HI all, just joined. Great to be here.

6 Likes

Hello, good to be here :slight_smile:

10 Likes

good in this platform

9 Likes

hello guys

4 Likes

I just want to send some love for this gift called BUBBLE! Thank you so much for making it possible for anyone to be a creator! This is like having wings without becoming a bird :slight_smile:

Good luck to everyone on this platform!

Best,
Arash

5 Likes

Hello and welcome! :wink:

3 Likes

Hi me to glad I found this wonderful place

4 Likes

I am a newbie,this is very prettu forum

4 Likes

Hi everyone, am new here

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
I’m Hoang Minh, 34 years old.
i’m founder at ZOB.vn - Vietnam freelance (seo, marketing, graphic design, content writing, IT…) marketplace website.
Nice to meet all of you!

6 Likes

HI all, just joined from Japan. Great to be here :rofl:

4 Likes

hello can i join this forum
i’m new here

4 Likes

Welcome @vanhurea and @agneshasian03 :wave:

2 Likes

Hello, everyone! I really like Bubble.io after using it for a little while. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

I’d like to work together

2 Likes

hello guys

1 Like

Hi, guys
:smiley:

1 Like