[WORKING] Swipe/drag left to reveal buttons (Fully Responsive)

Thank you @j805 - we have just proved that bubble’s RG’s do not work correctly on Edge (and probably IE). The cells in that RG are less wide than the screen and the content is less wide than each cell so there is no reason that horizontal scrollbars should be showing. I know many coders have given up on bubble’s RGs and coded what they needed. It seems a shame to do that. I hope as bubble’s new team continues to grow that they can start to remove anomalies like that cause so much heartache for non-coders. Unfortunately I can’t help you with this. Wish I could.

No problem. I hope they can do a swipe to delete like this soon. That would be cool.

If anyone’s still interested, I published a swipe detector plugin a few days ago.

1 Like

The problem I am seeing is that on mobile it appears the draggable element is getting in the way of the scroll of the repeating group and the page doesn’t scroll.

Has anyone ran into this issue? Even in the example above it appears to be the same (if you try to scroll with your mouse by swipping up like you would mobile it doesn’t scroll)

did you find a solution for this?

Hi Patricia, thanks so much for this. I have copied your tutorial step by step and only seem to be able to get the tap cell function to work, I can’t seem to trigger the drag/ drop zone show delete button