YikYak Clone Anonymous Posting Mobile App For Sale

Hi all,

I have been working on a mobile app called Herd. It is a Yik Yak clone essentially (with a different design), but I shall never use it myself so am selling it.

Everything is set up and works great! Its built to be a native app in mind, and the Bubble team sent me a zip file for uploading to Adobe Phonegap.

Happy to show you how it works plus provide all the branding files, logos etc - its an app ready to go! Could you bring the new Facebook to market?:wink:

Features include:

• Login Sign Up
  • Public feed of anonymous posts
  • Upvote downvote system that moves the post to the top when upvoted
  • Reporting tools for abuse
  • Profile button which shows your posts only
  • Fully built for mobile
  • Beautiful design
  • Post timestamp
  • Full tracking in the back end to see who wrote what post (good for moderation)

![33|690x431](upload://9ZEiEBXk7L7ZydZiXbQrGLJT3Tg.jpg)
Its built with students in mind by using only academic emails (good way to keep the nutters and trolls out) but happy to modify that to accept any email address for sign up.

I am looking for around £350 for this which is really cheap compared to buying it custom (roughly £20,000+ custom)). Happy to negotiate. Happy to throw in a couple hours of freelance work to develop it further for free if you need rebranding or a few extra workflows :slight_smile:

Take care

Reece

1 Like

Wow! This is really cool. PMing you.

1 Like

Thanks!

Hello,

I am very interested. However I have some questions about the available features and also, I would like to discuss with you about developing a couple of new features. Please let me know your contact details. Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

I’ll drop you a DM :slight_smile:

How about providing it as a Bubble template? This way developers can buy it from you (say $345) and customize with their own unique functionality. If it’s popular you might even get more for it over time.

I assume it works both as a web app and is ready for phone gap for ‘native’ app delivery.

Just a thought…

Rick

1 Like

Hey Rick,
this app is already available as a template, check it out here Zeroqode | No-code apps, plugins, native apps builder for bubble.io and more
Thanks
Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

1 Like

Hello. I was wondering if you are still selling this/willing to edit a few components? Please get back to me. I am very interested! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@jacobsphinx this app is now available as a template, check it out here Zeroqode | No-code apps, plugins, native apps builder for bubble.io and more

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Hi could you contact me .

I would like add a password to enter I the app .

And can I change the language in French ?

Thanks

Hi there, I’m guessing you are asking with regards to the template, so I’m tagging @ZeroqodeSupport here to help

Hi a are you able to add a unique password in the first page .

And I would like monetise the app .
( subscription plan )

Can you do that ?

Hi @christophe.istria, thanks for reaching out.

Sure thing it is possible. All changes mentioned above (Signup/Login, Changing to French, Monetisation) could be implemented, since all our templates are fully customizable, which means it is possible to change almost any design/functional part (solid Bubble skills are needed).

So, either it could be done by yourself or by a third party (Zeroqode or any other developer team).

If you would like to customize the template by yourself, that would require gaining some solid Bubble skills first.

Let me propose you check our Zeroqode LAB website, there we have a lot of useful free and paid courses that should be helpful: Courses | Zeroqode Lab

Many of them, especially those that cover the no-code basic principles are free and will allow you to know more about Bubble platform functionality.

You may start with the Bubble for Beginners Course available on Bubble for Beginners Course | Zeroqode Lab

N.B. Please pay attention to the 6th lesson: Building Sign up/Login workflows.

Also, useful information in this regard you may find here:

Zeroqode also offers paid Customization services based on our templates and from scratch as well. In case that would be interesting for you, please follow this link: Zeroqode Builds Web and Mobile Apps Without Code.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

hai im interesting buy your herd. but can you do some little customize on the app. such as adding posting category : news, ide, help, QnA, discussin. so before make post we need to pick one of the category, and after post, the category will appears on the posting feed.

Hi @inongperjuangan, thanks for your suggestion (and sorry for the delayed reply :pray:)

The template provides a general functionality similar to the YikYak platform, and the requested change might not be relevant for general market demand.

Since all our templates are fully customizable, any part of them can be customized as per particular project requirements, including the posting category feature.

Kindly note that if you would like to customize the template by yourself, that would require gaining some solid Bubble skills first. In this case, please see for guidance the useful links indicated in the message above.

In case there will be any other template-related questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, do you still have the app available as a yikyak clone?

Hello @mgdalal
Thanks for reaching out.

Sure, thing. You can find it here: Feedly - Social Feeds Like YikYak | No-Code Template by Zeroqode :slightly_smiling_face:

In case there will be any other template-related questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us, we will be glad to help.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team