You know you Bubble too much when

OK, I have to add:

When you stil haven’t made anything on Bubble, and just starting out, but you get the jokes on the “You know you Bubble too much when” topic :joy:

Actually, I’m so excited to start my Bubble journey that I’m actually forcing my self to start slowly. :slight_smile: Glad to see this kind of great community, will try to contribute to all of you as I go on with my Bubble journey. Thank you in advance and take care! :smiley:

8 Likes

Welcome!!!

4 Likes

@exception-rambler “Your pulse started racing when you moved away from the legacy plan”

Can so relate ! hahha

3 Likes

When your Browser toolbar looks like this:

12 Likes

You had a little dabble with your apps on Christmas day, under the ruse of “just need to check the parsnip recipe online”.

10 Likes

start hypeventilating when the forum is down…

8 Likes

You start selling the Bubble concept to friends and associates as if you were making a commission or preaching a religion.

15 Likes

keep browsing the forum over and over even though you know you have read all the posts :grin:

8 Likes

You’re no longer afraid of a tech bubble :confounded:

Ok, shoot me :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

I dont know about the Chinese woman :frowning:

4 Likes

I came here for 22.

1 Like

when you start talking to your developer friends using phrases like create a thing, display data…

6 Likes

I have this… a lot!

2 Likes

…When your Grid & Borders are set over the top for the simplest of tasks

4 Likes

When you feel completely lost between tabs as the favicon changed… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

When your baby daughter wakes up at 4am screaming crying and you, half awake, try to solve it by changing the data source…

18 Likes

when you understand what they are saying in the forum.

4 Likes

When you clone an app to backup
When you realize the responsive settings weren’t as complicated you thought
When you create 18 reusable elements but use only one of them

3 Likes

Awesome!

When you feel completely lost between tabs as the favicon changed… :sweat_smile: