YouTube video entering full screen and immediately closing

Hi everyone

I have an HTML element with the following standard YouTube embed code:

You can view my test here: https://bubble.io/page?name=index&id=test-fullscreen-video&tab=tabs-1

When you play the video and click on the full screen button, the video expands to full screen and then immediately goes back to its original view.

I am needing to use the HTML element as later I will be passing in dynamically the start time to where the video should start playing from.

Has anyone experienced this? Am I missing something? Is there a fix/workaround?

@emmanuel any ideas? (I’ve posted it here after we spoke over email)

Raise a bug_report, I can confirm it does it for me as well, I have tried to change a few things, but still does it.

I don’t think it’s a bug if it’s an HTML code issue, please only raise a bug report if it’s a Bubble feature bug. Here it seems it’s an embedded code issue, the full screen mode is disabled.

The full screen mode was probably disabled when I (or someone else) tried to see the effect of Iframe setting. It is available again now.

1 Like

Please see @DaveA response. Your tests may have coincided.

Did you ever figure out how to get it to play fullscreen? I was looking at the demo and it didn’t work even with the parameter set correctly.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.