Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

ZeroQode.com - New Plugins & Templates for Bubble

If you rename a database field name - the changes should get reflected everywhere in the app. So instead of deleting “deniedbyinstructor” and adding “deniedbybusiness” simply rename “deniedbyinstructor” to “deniedbybusiness” - that will save you tons of time.
makes sense?

Levon
Founder @ Zeroqode

c6688372752f4234938c3c4d11fbfa761509eb1f

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-Сode Development Services

yep did that and realized that I only did that for one database field. Not for the rest thank you.
If I type a different url after /listing, it will load the listing template/skeleton without any data in it.
How can I make it give 404 in this case?

Hey Vlad
Am loving the Sheetsu plugin and planning to build some commercial scale applications with it.

One question though - the API does not update a read sheet event / value upon re calculation. Only choice seems to be to load the page again - not a great user experience. Eg - If i read a PASS on triggering the api and then decided to change the inputs and hit calculate again, the PASS value does not updater to the new one (Say FAIL), even after repeated events. My understanding was that bubble was processing everything quite fast so i intriduced a delay workflow of 10 seconds to allow the API to reload / change the value. But this does not happen (was surpised).

Any solutions to this?

Kunal, glad you like the plugin!

Not sure I fully understand your situation though.

the API does not update a read sheet event / value upon re calculation

Which API, what event? Recalculation done where?

If you are pulling the data from Sheetsu, then doing some manipulation with the data in Bubble, then to update the data back in the sheet you need to do the logic of first updating the sheet back, then pulling back the updated data from the sheet.

Do I understand correctly what you are trying to do?

That does not necessarily involve the reload of the page, if done right via the logic of WF of the type Action.

You can create a WF with the conditions:

1. When the page loaded, and Current Object of the Page is Empty > then Navigate to page 404.

thank you!

Dear @levon

I am trying to show all my google calandar event in the Bubble calendar. I am using the plugin Google calendar to connect my google account to Bubbles. When I complete the form of the Bubble calendar , there is field “strat time field” that has no option (see picture below). And I don’t know what to put there since it’s seems to be mandatory. So my bubble calendar do not show anything at all.

Can you please help me on this

Hi Joseph,
i’d suggest either to experiment with setting different “type of events” and “data source” or creating a public page replicating this setup so we could open and see if it’s possible to do something about it.

Levon
Founder @ Zeroqode

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

Here is the link to the page for the bubble calendar with the google calendar plugin

Joseph, i couldn’t open the app - I guess because it’s private

No its public. very strange

me neither. so def not public :slight_smile:

I’ve updated the field data types, please try again after refreshing the browser. You might now see some fields under start and end times

Levon
Founder @ Zeroqode

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

I refreshed the page but still no available option :frowning:

Oh, I needed to update the plugin :slight_smile: .
Now the fields are available. But still can not show my google calendar on bubble calendar.
I have an error as you can see

Working now ! Thanks !

The only Problem I still have now is when I want to login with my google calendar he says That the URI is not the one I added in the google dev consol. The problem is that part of the URL in bubble is variable…

Hey Joseph.

We know your pain!
Unfortunately, that’s the issue with all Google API - they are super strict on the callback URI that you allow.
So either get all of the combinations of the URL you will be using to call the API authorized, or change the logic of your module that you use to call the API\Plugin to be static (or at least to have less possible options).

Cheers!

One solution for this problem could be to ask users’ consent on a static page - for example yourwebsite.com/userconsent and refer to the user as “currentuser”. once you received the user consent you can go to the dynamic page that you need and show all the calendar events of that user. Mind you though that with this plugin users’ consent will expire in 50 minutes. If you want it to be remembered for 1 year you would need to user our google calendar +offline plugin which is a paid one.
Thanks,

Levon
Founder @ Zeroqode

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

Hy Vlad

Sorry for asking such a poorly worded question :expressionless:

What i am trying to achieve is posting values to a google sheet and then reading the output and displaying the result on the page (assuming that the google sheet itself is some black box that does complex calculations).
When i run a WF to write to the google sheet and then read off it, the result of the output gets displayed only the first time that the calculation runs. Next time i hit calculate again, the value does not update. I tried putting delays in the work flows to account for the time it take s to update the sheet but didnt help. I have attached below a few screen shots of this. Added the link to view the sheet as well,

hi Kunal!

I believe that the problem here maybe in how you are displaying the data that you are pulling from Read Sheetsu.
What are you doing with this output after you got the data?

How is it getting visualised? As I don’t see any steps in your workflow after Read Sheetsu that would propagate the updated values within your application, probably this is an issue.

Check it out!